General

Complicated feelings around pregnancy fetishism

This is going to be a weird ramble. The TL;DR is that I have some pregnancy fetishist tendencies and need help working them out.

The idea of pregnancy isn't appealing me to me; I find the concept of a human growing in another... mildly disturbing, honestly (it doesn't help that I'm ardently child-free). However, when I SEE a heavily pregnant woman, I can't help but getting... a little turned on. I still remember scanning out a pregnant customer at the grocery store and doing my best not to stare at her stomach (one woman's observation that she 'looked like she was ready to pop' didn't help matters). Additionally, the other night I dreamed about getting to pat a pregnant woman's stomach... and it was a pleasant experience.
I'm normally able to own up to my fetishes- I have a thing for SSBBWs and inflation, and I have no problem discussing it in the proper online circles. However, I always feel like I'm fighting back against myself when it comes to pregnant bellies (even though I know it's not the pregnancy itself that turns me on, but the size aspect).
I don't know, has anyone been able to relate to this? Does anyone have any advice?
2 years

Make Me Phat:
I am currently pregnant, 9 months to be exact. While I hate pregnancy I am in love with my size. I have gained about 50 lbs.

And I can't lie, I saw your photos and they ARE pretty.
2 years

I've always found heavily pregnant women hot. When my wife was pregnant we'd go into the maternity stores and it was just hot pregnant women every where!

My wife enjoyed being pregnant and seems to like pregnancy and her getting pregnant. We don't want to have more kids though. So instead she got fat smiley
2 years

I am also ardently childfree, OP, and as someone with the biological equipment to get pregnant, the thought of it actually happening to me is TERRIFYING on many levels. But I just wanted to put it out there that while I don’t find myself getting turned on exactly by heavily-pregnant women, I do often incorporate breeding kinks into my fantasies and daydreams. 🤷‍♀️ weird, eh?
2 years

D here (on my husband’s acc)

So:
1) kids, growing, stretching out, all are separable from other parts of oregnancy. Think of the pregnant stage as a set of parallels.

2) to further this, consider the bond between mothers and their biological children both through surrogacy

3) the experiences are likely evolved to be perceived as pleasurable in some manner, if not we wouldn’t have survived as a species, therefore craving some of the rewards and non of the risks sort of makes sense.

English isn’t my first language but i hope this makes sense.
2 years

D here (on my husband’s acc)

So:
1) kids, growing, stretching out, all are separable from other parts of oregnancy. Think of the pregnant stage as a set of parallels.

2) to further this, consider the bond between mothers and their biological children both through surrogacy

3) the experiences are likely evolved to be perceived as pleasurable in some manner, if not we wouldn’t have survived as a species, therefore craving some of the rewards and non of the risks sort of makes sense.

English isn’t my first language but i hope this makes sense.
2 years