Fattening others

Beer belly or dough belly

I have a firm, round beer belly, though I do agree that a soft, jiggly belly would be more of a turn on for me.

Firm bellies are usually from visceral fat, which surrounds organs, not very healthy. Soft bellies are subcutaneous fat just under the skin, better health wise. (Obviously being overweight/fat/obese isn't healthy.)
2 years

moomoomeow10:
Question for anyone who likes guys!
What kind of belly do you prefer on a man - a big, round beer belly or a soft, hanging dough belly?
I've always felt if I was fat, I would prefer a dough belly. It would just be more fun to be soft, right? But I know everyone is different smiley
So. Which is better?

For me, it depends on how guys carry themselves.

If a super thick weightlifter gets a nice round belly - which usually looks like a harder ball belly - that's really hot. But moreso if they carry their size like a bulldog.

If a giant doughy guy with jiggles in all the right places (ie everywhere) and clearly enjoys their size, that's super hot, too.

I would love any combination of the two as well. But for my own body I feel torn. I'm trying to build muscle but am loving the soft fat belly I'm growing, too. Some days I wish it was a hard belly (but I have to be sugar careful) and other days I wish I was super soft all over. I find it weird that I can't decide for myself, because I adore both so much.
2 years

I’m hardcore team-soft-and-doughy, the more jiggle the better
2 years

As a guy I like having a hard belly. I don’t drink beer, my gains are from eating junk and drinking soda and energy drinks. I’m not attracted to guys though.
2 years

My understanding, also, is that sugar tends to pile on that visceral fat faster, along with alcohol, so theoretically savory foods should be better for getting you all soft and jello-like. Which is unfortunate because sugar/alcohol/chocolate are so fantastic.
2 years

Why not both Beer Belly and Soft Belly? I believe that’s possible…
2 years