General

You walk into a room……

Do you want to be the biggest person in the room? Biggest person of your gender in your room? 2nd or 3rd biggest? Or with everyone being Approximately your size?
2 years

You walk into a room……

I wanna be big enough that when I walk into a room, people assume I'm just always hungry and start bringing me food. 😁 I don't need to be the biggest, but I want my weight to be a prominent feature that people won't forget. #musclechub 🤣
2 years

You walk into a room……

Dynamo:
I wanna be big enough that when I walk into a room, people assume I'm just always hungry and start bringing me food. 😁 I don't need to be the biggest, but I want my weight to be a prominent feature that people won't forget. #musclechub 🤣

“people assume I'm just always hungry and start bringing me food”

That sounds like heaven……
2 years

You walk into a room……

2nd biggest so I can be motivated to get bigger than the biggest person in the room
2 years

You walk into a room……

Biggest woman or enby
2 years

You walk into a room……

So what?
2 years

You walk into a room……

Personally, I’d be the biggest, just as long as the chairs can support me!
2 years

You walk into a room……

I wanna be able to not fit in the door of the room! And i want there to be someone else if being specific a female that’s close to my size or the same and we gorge ourselves daily
2 years

You walk into a room……

Room? Oh please, don't be ridiculous. Rooms are for amateurs. This is FF, we are talking about warehouses here, aren't we?
2 years

You walk into a room……

Nah, I’m happy to be just another one of the fat guys.
2 years
123   loading