General

You walk into a room……

Dynamo:
I wanna be big enough that when I walk into a room, people assume I'm just always hungry and start bringing me food. 😁 I don't need to be the biggest, but I want my weight to be a prominent feature that people won't forget. #musclechub 🤣

CuriousAmy13:
“people assume I'm just always hungry and start bringing me food”

That sounds like heaven……

It hasn't been hard getting my Italian MIL on board with this. 🤣 Now to work on the rest of the world!

*Oh, he's here! Get him something to eat!*
"You must be FAMISHED!"
2 years

You walk into a room……

i dont need to be the biggest person in the room. as long as im not the smallest in the room im happy.
2 years

You walk into a room……

I was so obsessed with eating that it got me to a place where I wanted to be the fattest person in the room and eventually that happened
2 years

You walk into a room……

Never really gave it a thought but I do love being the fattest woman in the room.
2 years

You walk into a room……

love seeing that ghe fattest woman in yhe room 😍😍🥰🥰
2 years

You walk into a room……

I want to be big enough that when I enter other people check the available seating to see if they should move.
2 years

You walk into a room……

Most times I am the biggest...not all the time, but most times.
2 years

You walk into a room……

I usually don't think about it. But when I do I notice I often am the biggest person in the room. Particularly among my extended relatives. I am definitely the fattest. I have to admit the happiest I ever was at a party was with 25 other couples at a friends birthday party. I did not know all the people but everyone in the room except for one couple was as fat or fatter than I was. I thought I had died and gone to heaven being at a party where practically everyone was fat and gorging themselves on food and drink. I also found myself incredibly turned on most of the night.
2 years

You walk into a room……

BigFA:
I usually don't think about it. But when I do I notice I often am the biggest person in the room. Particularly among my extended relatives. I am definitely the fattest. I have to admit the happiest I ever was at a party was with 25 other couples at a friends birthday party. I did not know all the people but everyone in the room except for one couple was as fat or fatter than I was. I thought I had died and gone to heaven being at a party where practically everyone was fat and gorging themselves on food and drink. I also found myself incredibly turned on most of the night.
I bet you had to fan yourself the whole time cause you were so turned on smiley
2 years

You walk into a room……

I'm usually the biggest woman there. At 300 lbs and 5 6 so I stand out
2 years
123   loading