Fat experiences

Evolving feelings around quarantine gain

I was hesitant to get on a plane yesterday and the con indeed was how it’s even MORE complicated now because of Covid restrictions, esp between different countries.

But the pro?? It was a long trip and unexpectedly my round, new, little pandemic belly wedged its way up from under my shirt, even though I’d tucked said shirt in originally. And my (non-fa/non-anything-feederism-but-very-open-minded-and-sweet) man took notice and started giving it discreet little rubs 🤤 oh, yes please.

I don’t consider myself to be a gainer and none of my new chub has been intentional at all, and I’m sure it’s still going (bit by bit) because quarantine is still very much not over. Originally I was telling myself I wanted to keep it under control and work it back off- but after that sampling, how could I? Can anyone here relate?
2 years

Pretty sure your man is into if he did that...
2 years

quiverdream:
I was hesitant to get on a plane yesterday and the con indeed was how it’s even MORE complicated now because of Covid restrictions, esp between different countries.

But the pro?? It was a long trip and unexpectedly my round, new, little pandemic belly wedged its way up from under my shirt, even though I’d tucked said shirt in originally. And my (non-fa/non-anything-feederism-but-very-open-minded-and-sweet) man took notice and started giving it discreet little rubs 🤤 oh, yes please.

I don’t consider myself to be a gainer and none of my new chub has been intentional at all, and I’m sure it’s still going (bit by bit) because quarantine is still very much not over. Originally I was telling myself I wanted to keep it under control and work it back off- but after that sampling, how could I? Can anyone here relate?

I can relate all too well. Years ago, before I even knew this lifestyle existed; my weight started to slowly creep up. I always put it off and thought that I could lose it at any time but eventually I got used to it and slowly but surely especially during the Fall/ Winter gaining holidays; I kept putting it off until the fat just became a part or the new me so welcome to the club. Lol.
2 years

I was casually gaining even before the pandemic hit. I did add around ten pounds and I have really enjoyed the weight and the eating that caused it.

When alone, usually at our remote cabin in the mountains, I binge and write WG stories.
2 years