Fat experiences

I gained weight during quarantine and i like it

Lol I literally just started a topic on this same idea a couple hours ago. I don’t own a scale and i’m nervous to check, but I know I’ve put on a number of pounds related to quarantine. I’ve been holding on to wanting to work it off or at least maintain it, but my efforts don’t seem to be doing anything. And quarantine hasn’t ended yet, so there’s no reason to believe it’s gonna just level off magically.

then yesterday when I was on a tight little airplane seat, I realized my shirt was riding up and my belly had made its way out. My man started giving it discreet little rubs and suddenly I had a moment of “oh, I REALLY like a little extra chub on myself” 😉 it makes me want to say “screw it” to the attempts to tightly control my meal portions, etc.
2 years

I lost some weight by mid 2020 and gained it back and wasn't trying to.
Lost a bit this year and down to 345 ish.
Still officially fat tho'.
2 years

quiverdream:
Lol I literally just started a topic on this same idea a couple hours ago. I don’t own a scale and i’m nervous to check, but I know I’ve put on a number of pounds related to quarantine. I’ve been holding on to wanting to work it off or at least maintain it, but my efforts don’t seem to be doing anything. And quarantine hasn’t ended yet, so there’s no reason to believe it’s gonna just level off magically.

That just means that the gaining bug has gotten you....Welcome to the club...future chub. Lol.

then yesterday when I was on a tight little airplane seat, I realized my shirt was riding up and my belly had made its way out. My man started giving it discreet little rubs and suddenly I had a moment of “oh, I REALLY like a little extra chub on myself” 😉 it makes me want to say “screw it” to the attempts to tightly control my meal portions, etc.

That just means that the gaining bug has gotten you. Welcome to the chub club my dear. Lol
2 years

Ditzy:
I lost some weight by mid 2020 and gained it back and wasn't trying to.
Lost a bit this year and down to 345 ish.
Still officially fat tho'.

Still a beautiful figure, though :-)
2 years

shyirishguy2:
so basically during quarantine i put on around 10-15 pounds. I felt self conscious for a while but now i'm starting to enjoy it. anyone else have a similar experience/have advice for what to do next? thanks smiley

If 10 to 15 pounds feels good try another 10 pounds or so and see how that feels.
2 years