Gaining

Those who have gained weight on purpose...

...are you happier now than before you gained? Why? Or why not?
2 years

I love it! I fantasized for years about gaining and finally started deliberately overeating when I retired from the US Military reserves. It has been a great, broadening experience!
2 years

So much happier being a fattie.
Was really skinny growing up and in my teen years when girls are supposed to get curvy I was still straight as a stick.
Never want to be skinny again.
2 years

AskDrFeeder:

I am way more content with it than I thought that I would be when I was younger. The truth is, the fatter you get you realize that people actually don't care about you being big like you thought that they would and that is freeing but some of us like the strange looks but that is the trade off to body positivity. Lol.
2 years

I made the decision in my early 30's that I was tired of watching my weight. After several yo-yo diets where I would lose 30 lbs. and then regain even more, I decided I would eat whatever and whenever I liked. I have really enjoyed this approach to life and I weigh 100 lbs. more than when I started. So from that aspect I really love being fat. However there are health consequences that can and will catch up with you as you age. I have high blood pressure which fortunately is controlled by inexpensive medicine, sleep apnea which is also under control but I have to haul a C-Pap machine with me whenever I go out of town, and weakening knees which eventually I will have to get replaced. If I could wave a magic wand and be rid of these ailments and suddenly be a normal weight I would do it. The only problem is I love to eat and I am incredibly aroused by fat women and fat fantasies. So I will remain fat and enjoy my life.
2 years

I'm definitely happier fatter. I put on about 20 lbs during the first UK lockdown only to lose 10 lbs again afterward. I saw a comparison photo and felt genuine sadness. I was in that moment absolutely certain that I needed to gain them again, which I subsequently did. I've plateaued for a while due to life, though happily haven't lost any.

Seeing and feeling myself grow, being fat, is without a doubt the most mind-blowingly erotic experience. Much more so that I could have hoped. For anyone sitting on the fence about it, take it from me: Actually getting fatter is even better than you imagine it's going to be.
2 years

HanSelo:
Actually getting fatter is even better than you imagine it's going to be.

This is absolutely true. If you have the bug and choose to give in, even temporarily, I can't imagine you'll ever been thin again. Being fat is better than you think. Getting fat is better than you think. People bringing up your weight is more fun than you think.

Personally, I've gained 6lbs in the last month, putting me 106lbs fatter than when I started, and I've been amazed at every part of the process (and sometimes scared). Some days I don't feel fat at all, and every day I think about getting fatter. The bigger you get, the more permanent it is.

Very happy. Can't wait to get happier šŸ˜
2 years

love the 100 pounds I've put on since 2019
2 years

AskDrFeeder:

Iā€™ve gained close to 50 pounds on purpose & I love my body now. Wouldnā€™t have it any other way. & love that I donā€™t mind eating & getting full. Or over eating anymore.
2 years

Iā€™ve gained close to 50lbs on purpose, loving it and can wait to gain even more. Itā€™s addicting and it feels great.
2 years
123   loading