Gaining

Those who have gained weight on purpose...

It feels great besides having trouble fitting in to clothes lol especially when you had so many in the same size for years… i was 220 in high school and got down to 175 from 18 to the start of covid an since then I’m up to 250 or more i haven’t checked in about a month
2 years

AskDrFeeder:
...are you happier now than before you gained? Why? Or why not?

Honestly, hard to say but probably happier. Lol 20ish years of gaining makes it hard to remember before, not to mention that I started young. But I'm bigger than I ever dreamed and I still enjoy it and want more.
2 years

AskDrFeeder:
...are you happier now than before you gained? Why? Or why not?

Absolutely and without a doubt. Not that big yet as of this writing, but this takes time. Let's see...

The mass and extra size feels nice, and as I continue to gain weight I expect more built-in softness. I don't feel as fragile as perhaps I once did.

I actually enjoy food now, and not just because the more calories, fat, sugar, carbs, and protein food has, the better it tastes though this helps. I only get disappointed when I get full sooner than I'd like, but as I gain more I expect to be able to eat more. It's a daily joy I didn't have before.

It seems like I get more respect in general, and I have better confidence. At least in the US, there's virtually no social upside whatsoever for a man to be rail skinny.

I get more attention from women than I did before, especially women who are overweight and obese. At least in any area I've lived in, it's pretty rare for me to see a couple with a fat woman but the man isn't. He's nearly always large too. There's definitely a distinct preference. I'm not just gaining to get more attention from fat women, but it definitely helps.

I thus expect it'll be easier to date fat women, the heavier I get.

There's downsides, but most of them don't matter.

Sure, there's some tasks that are a lot harder now, but it's not like I ever really cared about them much in the first place. Jogging several miles? Never got into that. It's also not a bicycle friendly area but I'm not big on that either.

Of the very, very few jobs (virtually none) that have a legitimate, bonafide weight requirement, it's not likely I'd ever do any of them. Even some ladders can support a lot of weight. I've heard cell phone tower technicians used to have a maximum weight of 250 lbs because of safety equipment limits, but presumably that's been increased by now.

At a certain point there might expect severe health or mobility problems, but I don't expect to get that big, and a lot of it is due to genetics too I think. I also don't expect to ever get quite that big, though that point is likely 400+ lbs at average height. I will never get to a point where I can't function independently, assuming access to the various tools and apparatus typical in any developed country.

Some might start saying I'm gross or whatever, but odds are they're gross, fat-phobic types that I wouldn't like anyway, so I'm not losing anything. Or she might be obsessed with aerobic fitness and hate hedonism.

If I somehow do come across a thinner woman I find appealing, I expect she'd be open to a fat man anyway. Perhaps curiously enough, most size contrast couples I've seen are where the man is much larger.

And I guess another downside, is that I have a tendency to think about food more often, and those food ads are much more tempting than they used to be. But that's actually not really a downside at all.
2 years

im way happier now ive embraced being fat instead of trying to slim down to what others thought i should be. also happier since gaining more because ive let myself really enjoy food and it feels great getting bigger and softer and squishier all over.
2 years

I’m much happier now that I’ve been gaining. I’ve always wanted to be fat, sure I was a bit overweight when I was younger but I really wanted to be huge. Each time I stuff myself I immediately rub my belly and feel how much bigger it’s getting and I get a satisfying feeling every time.
2 years

I've always loved food, I get excited just eating and gaining
2 years

doublefrosted:
im way happier now ive embraced being fat instead of trying to slim down to what others thought i should be. also happier since gaining more because ive let myself really enjoy food and it feels great getting bigger and softer and squishier all over.
a full belly is a happy belly 😋
2 years

doublefrosted:

When I look at my reflection in the mirror or a building, I noticed how fat that I gotten. I’m not trying to lose weight to please others. Even if I did lose weight, I would regain my weight back. I’m much more happier and comfortable with being fat than being thin.
1 year

doublefrosted:

chubbydiva:
When I look at my reflection in the mirror or a building, I noticed how fat that I gotten. I’m not trying to lose weight to please others. Even if I did lose weight, I would regain my weight back. I’m much more happier and comfortable with being fat than being thin.

Happy for you.
Wish I was fat myself.
1 year

Saw a picture of myself recently from about 18 years ago. I looked absolutely hideous being just 140 pounds or so. I love my growing gut and hope to keep gaining!
1 year
123   loading