General

Time for stretch marks

I was wondering how much weight it took to for you all to start getting stretch marks. Also how fast you gained that weight before you got them.
2 years

Time for stretch marks

I literally got some after working out for a few weeks. But that's also genetics. How elastic your skin is.
1 year

Time for stretch marks

Gainer24:
I was wondering how much weight it took to for you all to start getting stretch marks. Also how fast you gained that weight before you got them.
I actually fot them for loosing weight. I weighed around 110kg, but I am very tall. I lost some weight, almost 10kg, but then with the covid lock down I basically regained most of it back to the original weight, and that's when they appeared.

And tbh I don't like them that much
1 year

Time for stretch marks

Piturekapiteka:
I actually fot them for loosing weight. I weighed around 110kg, but I am very tall. I lost some weight, almost 10kg, but then with the covid lock down I basically regained most of it back to the original weight, and that's when they appeared.

And tbh I don't like them that much

There are like special creams for them, which say they help make them less noticeable. Maybe try it, if you haven't already?
1 year