General

Eating slow

People who don't enjoy their food are missing out on 75% of the point.

Slow down. It's okay, people.
2 years

Eating slow

Creator I so agree!
2 years

Eating slow

i am with you - that first mouthful, discovering the flavours, how they change as it moves across your tongue, and as you chew... the texture... i just love it.

if it's really tasty, and if i am hungry, i think my enthusiasm tends to take over. so while i start out savouring, i gain speed and momentum as i eat.
2 years

Eating slow

I enjoy savoring every aspect of the meal especially the taste of it all because for me it takes me almost immediately to a place of pure comfort which makes getting full that much more enjoyable.
2 years

Eating slow

WideJuan76:
I enjoy savoring every aspect of the meal especially the taste of it all because for me it takes me almost immediately to a place of pure comfort which makes getting full that much more enjoyable.

SmokingSquish:
Yes, exactly! Taking your time to enjoy all the tastes and textures, it is a place of comfort that also brings bliss from the experience.
Oh I could probably go on all day talking about it. Haha.

Please go on all day because this is the reason why folks like you and I are fat because of how food is like our magic shrooms and we want to savor every nano bite because it feels amazing and that helps with our girth too because then we get to slowly enjoy the new rolls and back fat from our tantric eating. 🐽🐽🐽🐽
2 years

Eating slow

SmokingSquish:
I feel like you can also eat more when you go slower.
Personally, I like to graze on things, like a variety. Have something sweet, salty, savory, all the S's, lol. You can get some interesting combinations sometimes, haha. And that could lead to a whole new thread, "interesting food combinations".
*insert Winnie the Pooh hungry bear dance* haha.

That's the cheat code. Lol. The slower you eat the more you can eat and enjoy and better the combinations will be which leads to our further expansion. Lol. And the flavors are the best
2 years

Eating slow

If it wasnt for my brain tricking me into thinking Im full eating slow would be so much better for me because savoring the taste is really great
2 years