Stuffing

Buffet stuffing

I went to a wedding and sat and stuffed myself with as much food as was available, to be honest I could have eaten the entire buffet, just gorging. I was also very jealous of a woman in her 30's with a massive ass, she told me she was 40 st/560 lbs, I so wanted to reach her weight and some. Now I binge in Burger king and Chinese
2 years

Buffet stuffing

Taking my time and allowing a bit of time to digest between plates, I have found allows me to eat a lot more than I could.

Also, by pacing myself I can get to have a lot more variety in what I'm getting each trip.
2 years

Buffet stuffing

Usually I can only manage 4 plates. But tomorrow evening she is taking me to Golden Corral in Lexington for dinner and wants me to just pig-out. So I'm going for double that.
2 years

Buffet stuffing

Ky Belly Boy:
Usually I can only manage 4 places. But tomorrow evening she is taking me to Golden Corral in Lexington for dinner and wants me to just pig-out. So I'm going for double that.

Ballbellyburst:
Let us know how it goes! I've often had hopes of beating my max and going in saying that I am going to hit a higher number of plates but physics has always caught up with me

I am just going take my time, stuff this big fat belly till I can't eat another bite and enjoy it. 😊
2 years

Buffet stuffing

I was only able to devour 5 plates. But I developed an unintentional waddle by the end of dinner. My poor fat belly hurt a little bit. So as my wife drove home, I lovingly caressed my belly. I am proud to say this morning, I am 4 pounds heavier. Need to build on that.
2 years

Buffet stuffing

We used to have a really good Mom and Pop buffet here and I was sad to see them close.
At my heaviest (425) 3 plates piled high was about my limit but it depended on what meats they had that night.
If they had fried chicken all bets were off and I would keep going back.
Grandma Becky's fried chicken was the best.
I would hit the desert aisle after letting my belly settle down a bit.
2 years

Buffet stuffing

My wife just added another trip to Golden Corral with her sister on Saturday. I intend to eat atleast 6 plates this time. And then on Sunday start the week of holiday stuffing.
2 years

Buffet stuffing

The food at the buffet was terrible. But I made up for it on Sunday. Plus I am back to my heaviest 297 pounds
2 years

Buffet stuffing

Ky Belly Boy:
My wife just added another trip to Golden Corral with her sister on Saturday. I intend to eat atleast 6 plates this time. And then on Sunday start the week of holiday stuffing.

How do they react to your eating?
2 years

Buffet stuffing

Several years back, a new hibachi & sushi buffet opened up near us. The first time my wife and I visited, we immediately noticed a feeder/feedee couple seated a few tables over.

They were young, early 20s. The guy was nerdy and skinny as a rail, picking at his plate. His girl was over 300 and wearing a tight blue Party City shirt which showed every roll. She had three plates of food in front of her!

He kept going to the buffet and getting her food. They were still there when we finished our meal and left. It was the first time we ever witnessed such an obvious display of feederism.

We weren't the only ones who noticed, a couple times we saw the staff obviously talking about them, although they were speaking Chinese so we could only imagine what was said.
2 years
12   loading