Stuffing

Buffet stuffing

I went to a Ryan’s buffet a few years ago with a SSBBW friend who was at 500 lbs. I kept bringing her food and she ate it all. When she was ready for dessert, I asked what she wanted. “One of everything” she said. I said “Okay” and did just that. Mostly it was just a bite or two, but she did eat some of every dessert. It was an amazing site to see. She was FULL. Her massive belly was stretched tight. I spent the rest of the evening gently massaging her belly. We went to buffets again, but never again did she ask for “one of everything.” However she always was stuffed full when we left.
2 years

Buffet stuffing

Ky Belly Boy:
My wife just added another trip to Golden Corral with her sister on Saturday. I intend to eat atleast 6 plates this time. And then on Sunday start the week of holiday stuffing.

wat:
How do they react to your eating?

It really was my wife, her sister, and our nephew. They all just ate their food and watched me. They smiled a lot. And I enjoyed it. I never had anyone watch me be a pig before. I usually just stuff my fat belly alone.
2 years

Buffet stuffing

I recently went to the wok all you can eat for €14, after a major stuffing session, I think I managed about 50.00, I might go there again
2 years

Buffet stuffing

I recently went to the wok all you can eat for €14, after a major stuffing session, I think I managed about 50.00, I might go there again
2 years
12   loading