Fat experiences

Quiz: what's your feeding style?

uquiz.com/nh389E
Check out this quiz .. share the results with the rest of the class!
2 years

didn't see this one coming, yet tru

Dom gainer

You've always equated gaining with masculinity and power, you enjoy the space you occupy, you probably workout because you have a specific body in mind .. you wanna be too big but not weak or flabby .. you wanna be admired for you mass and your heft and for how much you can eat in one sitting, and you probably fantasize about overpowering your feeder with your shear weight.
Your feeding style: you like to be admired and worshiped as you're being served food, you prefer your partner to cook for you and prepare food that they know your enjoy just to please you, you probably don't mind being called daddy or sir and you take pride of your big belly.
2 years

yeah, it's a lot of fun to .. not to be taken too seriously of course but it's kinda informative too!
2 years

Accurate. 😁❤️😉

"Submissive feedee

You don't wanna be fat, you want to be fattened up, for you it's about the total loss of control, even over your own body .. you're feeder is the one who's responsible for your body to use and abuse it as he wills .. you just have to take it (from both ends if possible) .. that extreme submission might not seem okay for most .. but you've never felt so liberated in your life .. you're outside the societal norm, you don't care about looking thin or masculine. As long as your feeder is happy you're happy .. and that's more than enough for you. P.S .. You can only be your truly submissive self for a dependable feeder who will make you feel safe and loved as well, so he would discipline you into becoming the fatty that you always dreamed to be. You're feeding style: what ever your feeder decides, as soft or hardcore as they wish, you're a vessel for their desires, literal clay for his hands to grow and enjoy."
2 years

Oh yeees 😋

Submissive feedee

You don't wanna be fat, you want to be fattened up, for you it's about the total loss of control, even over your own body .. you're feeder is the one who's responsible for your body to use and abuse it as he wills .. you just have to take it (from both ends if possible) .. that extreme submission might not seem okay for most .. but you've never felt so liberated in your life .. you're outside the societal norm, you don't care about looking thin or masculine. As long as your feeder is happy you're happy .. and that's more than enough for you.
P.S .. You can only be your truly submissive self for a dependable feeder who will make you feel safe and loved as well, so he would discipline you into becoming the fatty that you always dreamed to be.
You're feeding style: what ever your feeder decides, as soft or hardcore as they wish, you're a vessel for their desires, literal clay for his hands to grow and enjoy.
2 years

I took it a few times because so many of the answers were just “me”

My results of “submissive”, “romantic”, “and stuff me until I can’t move” are all accurate for me.

At heart, I’m a romantic feedee, and love being doted on and cuddling. At the same time, I’d be perfectly fine if the feeding became unrelenting for periods of time… like “let’s make you as fat as possible over the next 30 days” or whatever.
2 years

Stuff my belly untill I can't move!
It's all about having a belly full of food, it just drives you crazy, you can probably out-eat everybody you know, and you waste a lot of money on binges which can happen at any time of the day or night. you feel comfortable an peaceful once you're stuffed beyond comfort and you're always pushing your capacity ... you love it when you surprise your partner with how much you can eat and then sit back and enjoy his admiring hands and mouth all over your tight belly. Your feeding style: you mostly go on big binges, especially while having an adoring feeder that pushes you to the limit.
2 years

very accurate!!

Pure lard lover!

You just wanna be fat, by any means necessary, it's very deep in you and you would never be able to shake it off, even the "not so pleasant" aspects of gaining tend to turn you on and you're ready for it all. You can come off as too intense to most feeders, but you actually crave someone who would make you feel safe enough to go for it and enjoy it with you as much as you enjoy it yourself. You have probably done some extreme stuff like drinking melted butter or cooking oil just to get closer to your goal ... you probably are already very fat as you find it literally irresistible .. but also you can't wait for the day to be able to share it with someone who would accept and love every pound of your enormous body! Your feeding style: Frequent and abundant, your dream scenario is to be surrounded by food 24/7 .
2 years

I'll eat anything as long as I gain, especially large burgers, Chinese, nutella, and anything with high a fat content
2 years

I'll eat anything as long as I gain, especially large burgers, Chinese, nutella, and anything with high a fat content
2 years
12   loading