Fat experiences

So does my girlfriend like fat or am i just getting too hopeful lol

You'll never know unless you ask smiley
Not sure what specifics you're into beyond finding the idea of yourself gaining weight a turn-on. I feel like attitudes towards fat/weight gain are on a bit of a spectrum with a bell curve - at one end, you have a relatively small number of people who consciously fetishize it, love it etc. The other end is again a relatively small number of people who find it abhorrent, repellant, etc. The vast majority are somewhere in the middle, some might not be consciously into it but could get into it if it comes up, for others it might not be their thing but maybe they could go along with it.
From what you've said, it's unlikely she's at the extremely anti end. It's also improbable that she is harbouring this fetish herself, given few people are at that end of the spectrum.
You know your relationship best, so you'll have a good idea of if/how/when/to what extent to bring your kinks up. Sounds like you're onto a fun thing in any case - enjoy!
2 years

So does my girlfriend like fat or am i just getting too hopeful lol

She wants to get "thicker"? That means she wants to gain and that she'd be open to you coaxing her to eat more.

What are you waiting for, an engraved invitation??
2 years