Submission and domination

Do you prefer a slimmer start to a feeding relationship

I've chatted with a few people who say they would love to see me slim down and then they be the one to fatten me.

Just curious how common this is.

Do those of you who approach this as a Dom like your sun's fatness to be caused by you? Is it sorta an ownership/clean slate thing?
2 years

MissG:
I've chatted with a few people who say they would love to see me slim down and then they be the one to fatten me.

Do those of you who approach this as a Dom like your sun's fatness to be caused by you? Is it sorta an ownership/clean slate thing?

I'm not a dom or a sub (sorry to sneak into this forum) and the idea that the gain was caused by me is not important. What I like is that the gain is more dramatic if the feedee starts out slim. Fat to fatter is fine, but thin to fat or thin to fatter is incredible.

So I'd prefer that my feedee start out slim or average-sized, but asking her to lose weight seems like a hell of an ask! I wouldn't do that.
2 years

Thanks for the reply, AskDrFeeder

I think it's a big ask. I think sometimes folks in virtual settings are kinda heavy handed with their requests...even if the gal is submissive.
2 years

I personally being rather large like the idea of taking a sub who is fit and then having them gain. I think a lot of fit people would love giving up responsibility for their weight and not having to worry about it anymore.
2 years

MissG:

I'm very dom. I want you to start off fat and then gain lots with me
2 years

MissG:

As a Dom it goes well with it but it doesn't always need to. Thin to fat or thin to fatter by a Dom is hot. Now there are different types of Doms out there. For me to see a once thin women become a bbw or even ssbbw, shows me that I helped make you into what you are. A sense of ownership as long as both the feeder and feedee understand. Now to see fat to fatter is still hot. I will not deny seeing a bbw turn into a ssbbw is extreamly hot and sexy.
1 year

although I love it when I start from skinny with a feedee. I won't tell someone to lose weight to gain it back with me I respect people to much for that idc about the size at the start I will enjoy it and love thee feedee the same. but as psychologist to be I can confirm it is a subconscious owner ship of a person that says that to someone
1 year