Submission and domination

Psychological conditioning

Trying this thread again with a different approach.

Is anybody else into the idea of being "conditioned" into becoming fat?

One of the hottest fantasies for me is the idea of someone slowly and meticulously changing all of my habits, behaviors and food relationship so that I become fat out of my control.

There's something really hot about losing the ability to stick to a diet, growing to love being sedentary, learning to dislike exercise and developing an addiction to food.

I want to be like someone who you would see as a contestant on The Biggest Loser before the show starts. They're massively fat yet they didn't intentionally gain to get there, it just happened to them against their will.

The idea of being reprogrammed into someone like that is incredibly hot to me.
2 years

I've done some conditioning like this with a Dom. He slowly worked on adjusting my habits and mental associations with food. I went from only liking to stuff if I was already turned on by this fetish to compulsively binging at least once a week. I became very addicted to eating large amounts of food and would even have to go on runs to the store late at night if the urge struck me. I tried to get control of my eating a weight gain numerous times but the habits were very strong.
I spoke with my Dom about taking a break because I was gaining more than I wanted. Not having someone to push me did make it a little easier to change my eating habits back to something more normal but the urge is still there even 6 months later. I don't think it will ever truly go away and I know that when I decide to start gaining again it will come back with a vengeance.
The biggest difference from before and after the conditioning is that I used to have to actively try to gain and now it's the opposite. It takes a lot of self control to eat normal amounts of food which makes it a constant struggle not to gain more weight. My relationship to food is completely changed.
2 years

OrangeBoi:
I've done some conditioning like this with a Dom. He slowly worked on adjusting my habits and mental associations with food. I went from only liking to stuff if I was already turned on by this fetish to compulsively binging at least once a week. I became very addicted to eating large amounts of food and would even have to go on runs to the store late at night if the urge struck me. I tried to get control of my eating a weight gain numerous times but the habits were very strong.
I spoke with my Dom about taking a break because I was gaining more than I wanted. Not having someone to push me did make it a little easier to change my eating habits back to something more normal but the urge is still there even 6 months later. I don't think it will ever truly go away and I know that when I decide to start gaining again it will come back with a vengeance.
The biggest difference from before and after the conditioning is that I used to have to actively try to gain and now it's the opposite. It takes a lot of self control to eat normal amounts of food which makes it a constant struggle not to gain more weight. My relationship to food is completely changed.

That is incredibly hot.

How did your Dom make these changes to your habits and relationship to food happen?

How long did it take for the changes to cement?

Would love to hear as many details about the process and your experience as you're willing to write about!
2 years

As a feeder I fantasize about doing this a lot. (*I wouldn't do this in real life, but*) Lately my fantasies have been about dating someone thin but secretly conditioning them to eat larger quantities, eat more fattening foods, eat around the clock, lose track of how much they eat, absent-mindedly snack constantly, all the while subtly changing their daily activities to get out of the house less, get up less, do less, be more sedentary, spend more time on the couch watching or playing things while eating constantly, and I also want to get them to rely on me more to do more things for them, get them food, do the chores, and pay the bills...

I have a dream of getting them so addicted to food that he can't control himself anymore, he can't stop himself from pulling into fast food drive-thrus on his way to work, gorging himself until he's extremely late, then the same thing at lunch time, not being able to stop eating so he's extremely late getting back into work, then eating at his desk so much he can't get work done, forgets to do things because he can only think about food, until he's fired because his food addiction has gotten so bad he can't work. Then, of course, he'll have to move in with me, so I'll be financially supporting him, giving him food and housing, and I'll have even more control over his daily routine and eating habits. I want him to get so fat, lazy, and ravenous that he asks me to bring him food all day, even asks me to hand him the remote when it's just out of his reach and I'm in a different room, because him having to heave his gigantic body up is too much work.

By the time he figures out that this has been my plan all along, to make him a morbidly obese eating machine growing for my pleasure, he will be too dependent upon my money, my food, my care, my house, and my love to escape, and he'll be so addicted to food by this point that he'll be well on his way to eating himself to immobility. He'll hardly have any choice but will have to give in to his insatiable cravings and will just eat all day, every day, and I'll be free to caress and rub myself all up into his body while he eats, ashamed that he's become a helpless whale. I would be in heaven feeling up his bloated rolls and sucking on his endless expanses of buttery soft flesh, totally intoxicated by watching him get fatter and fatter every single day, whether he wanted to or not. He'll look less and less like his old self every day, instead blowing up with fat everywhere, endlessly billowing outwards, getting so hot and sexy for me... ❤️😈
2 years

OrangeBoi:

MitchHedberg:
That is incredibly hot.

How did your Dom make these changes to your habits and relationship to food happen?

Would love to hear as many details about the process and your experience as you're willing to write about!

It happened really gradually. We would just do like role play and stuffings like I had done with a lot of people but he was really good at tapping into my fantasies. I wanted to explore submission more and he was happy to help train me. Mostly it was about getting me emotionally addicted to stuffing and food. It took a long time, the conditioning definitely snuck up on me. I wouldn't notice that I'd become more addicted until I'd tried to stop and couldn't. It was a good year before I realized how much I'd actually changed and how much I was behaving like an addict. That was the first time I tried to stop. I only lasted about 5 months though and then it was another year and half before I was able to stop again. I still miss it all the time. We both knew we were playing with fire and it was all consensual but I develop clinically diagnosable food addiction and binge eating disorder. Part of me still finds it really hot but I also take conditioning more seriously because I know it's a lot more than just role playing. It can make permanent changes.
2 years

OrangeBoi:

MitchHedberg:
That is incredibly hot.

OrangeBoi:
It happened really gradually. We would just do like role play and stuffings like I had done with a lot of people but he was really good at tapping into my fantasies. I wanted to explore submission more and he was happy to help train me. Mostly it was about getting me emotionally addicted to stuffing and food. It took a long time, the conditioning definitely snuck up on me. I wouldn't notice that I'd become more addicted until I'd tried to stop and couldn't. It was a good year before I realized how much I'd actually changed and how much I was behaving like an addict. That was the first time I tried to stop. I only lasted about 5 months though and then it was another year and half before I was able to stop again. I still miss it all the time. We both knew we were playing with fire and it was all consensual but I develop clinically diagnosable food addiction and binge eating disorder. Part of me still finds it really hot but I also take conditioning more seriously because I know it's a lot more than just role playing. It can make permanent changes.

How did he go about getting you emotionally addicted to stuffing and food, and do you think it’s something that a gainer could do to themselves without a feeder helping? This is exactly what I want to happen to me when it comes to the food addiction stuff, but I haven’t got much interest in being in a relationship.
2 years

MitchHedberg:
Trying this thread again with a different approach.

Is anybody else into the idea of being "conditioned" into becoming fat?

One of the hottest fantasies for me is the idea of someone slowly and meticulously changing all of my habits, behaviors and food relationship so that I become fat out of my control.

There's something really hot about losing the ability to stick to a diet, growing to love being sedentary, learning to dislike exercise and developing an addiction to food.

I want to be like someone who you would see as a contestant on The Biggest Loser before the show starts. They're massively fat yet they didn't intentionally gain to get there, it just happened to them against their will.

The idea of being reprogrammed into someone like that is incredibly hot to me.

I like this but I do have concerns. The first is that there are very few people willing to do this, and the second is it's a bit of a lazy way to fatten someone: psychological conditioning requires skills which that feeder may not have, and enables the feeder to blame the feedee for any lack of weight gain
2 years

OrangeBoi:

MitchHedberg:
That is incredibly hot.

OrangeBoi:

finickyfeedee:
How did he go about getting you emotionally addicted to stuffing and food, and do you think it’s something that a gainer could do to themselves without a feeder helping? This is exactly what I want to happen to me when it comes to the food addiction stuff, but I haven’t got much interest in being in a relationship.

You could probably do it on your own. There was definitely a bit of fake it till you make it. Repeating mantras like "food is joy, food is pleasure" "food makes me happy" "I need food to be happy" "food is my friend" while I was eating helped. But not just thinking or saying it passively, really trying to commit to it emotionally and believe it. Also thinking mantras and moaning with pleasure while I was eating did trigger something in my brain. It can be a little bit like playing out a fantasy but tapping into real emotions and then leaning into those emotions. Repetition is really important. Eventually I started to really believe all those things and really feel it. I started binging more because I would crave the wonderful emotional feelings of when I was eating.
2 years