Fat experiences

What is your favourite roll?

Fun question for you - we fat folk have plenty of rolls, folds etc and they're all great fun, but what's your favourite roll on either yourself or your partner? Anything in particular, and why?
2 years

The ones that I like I no longer have but I am trying to regrow. Mine was more than one area because at my biggest I could feel multiple areas moving at the same time while I walked and to feel all that movement at once is a crazy experience
2 years

GingerGiant:
The ones forming on my upper hips/ lower back. Soft, jiggly. new too (complete with stretchmarks) and my wife likes to play with it when it peaks out from under my shirt when sitting smiley

I have exactly the same with my lower back/sides! For some reason it's much softer than most other areas, maybe because it doesn't have much beneath it other than my hip bones? Either way, I totally agree with you on this one!
2 years

Depends what for:

To look at I like her lower belly, especially when it hangs below her tshirts.

To touch, her inner thighs just below her most intimate parts.

To rest on, inner part of her upper arm.
2 years

The under belly and the fuppa
2 years

shadowddr:
CALIFORNIA ROLL? TEMAKI ROLL? ANY TEMPURA ROLL? IS THAT RIGHT?

I'm quite fond of a spicy chicken katsu roll myself!
2 years

My rolls under the tits😍
2 years

On me, it's my thick lovehandles.

On my wife, I love her lower belly roll.
2 years

I have recently gained a few lbs and part of it went to my lower back forming two funny pockets on either side of the spine. I really like these. It’s kind of like a built in lumbar support when driving or sitting in an office chair smiley
2 years

I love my arm rolls, and my love handles.
2 years
123   loading