Fat experiences

What is your favourite roll?

The rolls that go all the way around my wife are quite alluring :-)
2 years

The one under my upper belly which has become steadily thicker and now wraps around to my back, closely followed by the roll forming under my moobs and starting to wrap around under my arms on top of my belly. At the same time my belly is becoming fatter by the day it seems, perhaps under the influence of those days when I consume 1030 or 1590 calories worth of BoostVHC, which I now can swallow in three gulps a carton.
2 years

Definitely her lower double belly roll. Soft and saggy with a split below the navel. Fun to cup it with both hands, lift and squeeze. All the calories settle there.
2 years

Rolls of back fat!
I call them my lady's "angel wings."

I can still wrap my arms around her when we hug (for now, haha...)
Just by proportion, my hands automatically sink in between the folds of her back flab, so every time we embrace I start squeezing and rippling her angelic back blubber.
2 years

Especially now that her breasts have become 360 degrees! Each one is the literal size of a watermelon, wraps around into huge bulges of cute armpit fat, continues into a giant roll of back fat that wraps all the way around and connects into the other breast.

They're starting to separate now though, because she's getting so flabby she's growing "back cleavage."
2 years

I love my belly rolls!
2 years

All rolls lol! But back one is top!
1 year

[quote]SoftDutchy:
My back rolls smiley[/quote
Oh yes, your back Rolls are incredibly sexy
1 year

I've ways been fond of love handles and lower bellies. They're so much fun to squeeze and caress.
1 year

I have to admit, rolls under the arms aren't that comfortable.
1 year
123   loading