Extreme obesity

When did you become extremely obese?

At what point in your life did you become extremely obese and how did it happen?

Don't be afraid to give all the juicy details smiley
2 years

I guess this really depends on your definition.

If we're using a 40 bmi I hit it around the time I turned 18. Been on average over a 50 most the last decade.

If you're talking so out of shape I had to take a break climbing a flight of stairs I've hit it a couple times (lost some weight and gained back in a bit better condition) but the first was around 350.

How about getting winded after a short but quick walk across a road? Maybe 30 feet? That was new today, had it happen a couple times.
2 years

I have always been chubby but I didn't go to full blown obesity until I left college and met a graduate student who later became my girlfriend and she showed me all about this but I had always saw myself fat so this was my chance to see what it was about. And it didn't disappoint because losing the ability to do simple tasks became fun over time. Lol.
2 years

Right as College tampered off. I started to indulge a lot more, and over the course of the pandemic I finally just let myself give into my full fatty instincts. Now I'm at the point where walking is hard, and I'm winded all the time
2 years

Faytedfatty:
Right as College tampered off. I started to indulge a lot more, and over the course of the pandemic I finally just let myself give into my full fatty instincts. Now I'm at the point where walking is hard, and I'm winded all the time

Take it too far
2 years

gettingsofat:
I was an absolute twig for a long time, 6 ft 1 or 2 and 175 pounds for a BMI of 22.5. Even when I started trying to gain on purpose, I set my goal at 250 because I didn’t want to be “supersized”. That mark was met, and I overshot by a little, landing at 260-270 as a normal weight for a BMI of 34- obese, but not close to supersized or super-obese. COVID absolutely ruined me though. In the first 6 months working from home I shot from 265 up to 320 pounds, and realized that I’d officially eaten myself into super-obesity. Another year on and I’m pushing 400 pounds, which doesn’t even register sometimes. Now with a BMI that’s shot past 50, I’m starting to think I’m too big to do much but keep growing.

In short, thanks to COVID lockdowns for making a mountain out of me- we’ll have to see where it goes.

Oh man that's a wonderful description. You've absolutely blown up!
2 years

When I stopped worrying about my weight and surpassed 300lbs at the age of 20, today I am 740lbs.
There are not many details to give, obese people like me do nothing, they just eat and we are comfortable at home with someone who helps us gain weight.
If I did not have my husband to help me gain weight, I would not have reached this weight.
Today I am almost immobile, I no longer do anything and I don't go out of my house much.
2 years

Romy:
When I stopped worrying about my weight and surpassed 300lbs at the age of 20, today I am 740lbs.
There are not many details to give, obese people like me do nothing, they just eat and we are comfortable at home with someone who helps us gain weight.
If I did not have my husband to help me gain weight, I would not have reached this weight.
Today I am almost immobile, I no longer do anything and I don't go out of my house much.

What was the fastest you gained?
2 years

Faytedfatty:

Hedonistic_Purity:
Take it too far

Barely walking anymore, so I think its looking that way
2 years

gettingsofat:
I was an absolute twig for a long time, 6 ft 1 or 2 and 175 pounds for a BMI of 22.5. Even when I started trying to gain on purpose, I set my goal at 250 because I didn’t want to be “supersized”. That mark was met, and I overshot by a little, landing at 260-270 as a normal weight for a BMI of 34- obese, but not close to supersized or super-obese. COVID absolutely ruined me though. In the first 6 months working from home I shot from 265 up to 320 pounds, and realized that I’d officially eaten myself into super-obesity. Another year on and I’m pushing 400 pounds, which doesn’t even register sometimes. Now with a BMI that’s shot past 50, I’m starting to think I’m too big to do much but keep growing.

In short, thanks to COVID lockdowns for making a mountain out of me- we’ll have to see where it goes.

What was the time span from 175 to 260? Thats a great gain!
2 years
12   loading