Extreme obesity

When did you become extremely obese?

Faytedfatty:
Right as College tampered off. I started to indulge a lot more, and over the course of the pandemic I finally just let myself give into my full fatty instincts. Now I'm at the point where walking is hard, and I'm winded all the time

Hedonistic_Purity:
Take it too far

Faytedfatty:
Barely walking anymore, so I think its looking that way

Two weeks of only crawling to the bathroom will help that atrophy along
2 years

I haven't yet. But on my way
1 year

Very intrigued to get there. Long way to go I’m only at 265.
1 year

I hurt my leg and got laid off of work for 6 months and did nothing but sit around and and eat! The only time I would get up was to go to the bathroom or to get more food. I was like 285 at the start. By the time I was done I was 367! And have only been getting fatter and fatter ever since! But to gain much more I think I need a more sedentary job. I burn too many calories at work lmfao.
1 year

In high school I would buy food at the canteen 4 or 5 times a day out of class I was always eating So I just ballooned in 2 years reaching 18 stone at age 16 . So was very obese at 16.
1 year

Bigwideland:
In high school I would buy food at the canteen 4 or 5 times a day out of class I was always eating So I just ballooned in 2 years reaching 18 stone at age 16 . So was very obese at 16.

252 pounds is very obese? How tall were you then?
1 year

I was almost done growing taller at that time had a 2 inch to go I would say so about 5 ,foot 8 so bmi 40 very obese not hyperobese. Given my bmi is now 71.
1 year

For Lisa it's the point where her lifestyle had to change.

It was very subtle and didn't happen all at once. But there's a level of fat where everything is "normal" and average, and a level of fat where your entire life revolves around your obesity, all the things you can't do anymore and all the things that take extra time and consideration. Luckily, she's very happy about her gains, and likes planning ahead.
1 year
12   loading