Fat experiences

Comparing yourself with people you haven’t seen in a while

Today this girl and i seen each other for the first time in a while and she looks up at me after we hug and she was like omg you have gotten pretty huge, amd i was like i was gonna say have you always been this tiny lol. When i had seen her last i thought she was taller and kinda thicker but i guess not. And then she was like you were so skinny before it’s good you have put on some weight and smiled.
2 years

If you are both single you should ask her out to dinner.
2 years

Ran into a girl I knew in highschool today. Neither of us was ever thin, but back then I was about 250 and I'd guess her around 200. It's been 16 years since we'd seen each other. She looked a little shocked to see me in the big and tall shop she worked at. I was honestly glad she recognized me, were probably both pushing 400 now. But I had a lovely chat with her. Not often that I find old classmates who have fattened up to my level. Most the fat ones are just a hair over 300
2 years

GainingLear:
Ran into a girl I knew in highschool today. Neither of us was ever thin, but back then I was about 250 and I'd guess her around 200. It's been 16 years since we'd seen each other. She looked a little shocked to see me in the big and tall shop she worked at. I was honestly glad she recognized me, were probably both pushing 400 now. But I had a lovely chat with her. Not often that I find old classmates who have fattened up to my level. Most the fat ones are just a hair over 300

And she works in a big & tall shop? Sounds like she may be a fan of fat?
2 years

Probably, but a ring says she's also already taken.
2 years

I actually love doing this, especially with people from my old friendship group back when I was super thin and athletic.

I have an old friend who was pushing 400, but has lost at least around 150 in the last few years. On the rare occasion I do see them I get a real kick out of the fact they're always kind of shocked seeing me put on all the weight they've been working so hard to lose, ha!
2 years

Captain Cake:
I actually love doing this, especially with people from my old friendship group back when I was super thin and athletic.

I have an old friend who was pushing 400, but has lost at least around 150 in the last few years. On the rare occasion I do see them I get a real kick out of the fact they're always kind of shocked seeing me put on all the weight they've been working so hard to lose, ha!

Gainingrealfat16:
wow how do you do that!! I have also gone from lean muscle to slightly thicker .. and now I see people I have not seen for a while and everyone is whining .. which unfortunately makes me insecure

Ah that's kind of interesting because I've not really had the whole whining thing happen to me! I know that people definitely think things, but they rarely voice them.

One friend makes jokes with me about it, things like asking how many more plates I was going to get at a buffet etc but they weren't spiteful or anything. With many others it's more about their surprise expression when they see me, or the way sometimes they glance down at my belly while talking.

I know they probably will at some points have talked about how fat I've gotten with each other when I'm not around but that doesn't really bother me, I kind of like that haha.
2 years

I loooveee comparisons! Im always embarrassed in the moment but get super turned off afterwards!
2 years

potbellyoffinland:
Something like this happened to me during Christmas this year. I met a cousin of mine nearly after two years since the last time we met. His face was priceless when he saw me and so was probably mine too. That is because he used to be fat and I used to be skinny, but now the tables had turned!

That is fantastic smiley
2 years

Dalchemist:
I used to play a lot of physical TCG games, Yu-Gi-Oh, Magic, Pokemon, and everything in between. And there was no shortage of big guys playing those games, and once I discovered that I liked the idea of gaining and started myself I wondered how long it would take to meet their size.

Well I got my answer a few months ago when I saw one of them out and about, didn't interrupt what he was doing but could tell that we were very much the same size now.
I used to think he was massive, given it might be my now skewed perspective after having been involved with gaining for a few years and having the 300 to 400 range be the new median for my gauge on size.
Can't wait to see if I ever run in to any of the others and see if they kept getting bigger or if I have now broken psst their size.

That is a great one! Certainly no shortage of big guys in most of those games. You almost need to go back to where you used to play some time, see how many of the same people are there smiley
2 years
12   loading