Fat experiences

Comparing yourself with people you haven’t seen in a while

Too bad smiley Well, hopefully you'll see some of the others around.

I admit that this has been something I've fantasized about.
2 years

GainingLear:
Ran into a girl I knew in highschool today. Neither of us was ever thin, but back then I was about 250 and I'd guess her around 200. It's been 16 years since we'd seen each other. She looked a little shocked to see me in the big and tall shop she worked at. I was honestly glad she recognized me, were probably both pushing 400 now. But I had a lovely chat with her. Not often that I find old classmates who have fattened up to my level. Most the fat ones are just a hair over 300
What a wonderful surprise for you!
2 years

As stuff has been opening up over the last few weeks here, Canuck and I have been going out more often socially. We've got to meet some of his friends that he hasn't seen in person in a number of years. Not just because of the pandemic but he moved to another city a few years before that, returning during the pandemic. It was while he was away that he started putting on weight.

It seems like a lot of his local friends are old gym friends from when my fatboy was still slim and fit. This means that surprised reactions to his current size have been frequent, often hilarious! Lots of instances of people not recognizing him, and their jaws dropping when they figure out who he is.

(ˆ▿ˆc)

It has been a lot of fun for me honestly!
2 years
12   loading