Fat experiences

Holiday gain (month-long holiday)

I am starting a new job and was made redundant last month so my SO and I decided to go on a trip abroad together. The food here is very cheap and I’m getting that holiday feeling every day. We’ll be walking on the main street and we pop in to use the toilet of a cafe. Before we realise what’s happened, we are already sitting down with dinner and desert before one of us looks up and says “didn’t we have lunch an hour ago?”
She is gaining a lot more than me- had outgrown jeans she bought the week before we left (luckily for her, they are elastic. Unluckily for her, she didn’t bring any other jeans because she was in too much denial to admit how much/fast she is gaining)

Both of us are accidental gains and sadly I’m the only one who enjoys either gain. Still an interesting experience. I’m already thinking of how I can get home with over-tight jeans myself and I’ve given up on maintaining my weight. Having days with 5 meals plus snacks, plus 10 donuts right before bed means I will outgrow my clothes 10 days before we leave. What’s a guy to do? Lol
2 years

Enjoy! Who knows, she may turn around. I never would have thought I would allow myself to even be okay with any gain much less a substantial one yet here I am. 😁 Lord, I can't seem to get enough food nowadays so be sure to fill up for me!
2 years

Proud2bme:
Enjoy! Who knows, she may turn around. I never would have thought I would allow myself to even be okay with any gain much less a substantial one yet here I am. 😁 Lord, I can't seem to get enough food nowadays so be sure to fill up for me!

To be honest, she actually doesn’t seem to care anymore, most of the time. But she just loves to eat anything she enjoys and doesn’t like to do anything hard (diet, exercise). But the idea of feederism kind of disgusts her. She looked up some stuff about it and hated what she sat. I tried to explain that it’s a spectrum of ideas and that I’m at the tame end of the scale tbh. She sometimes plays along with it, but I can’t tell
If it’s fake or not as the rest of the time, she is quite disparaging about feederism
2 years

Just finished looking through the holiday snaps from the last few days. I wore the same shirt in a few days. Each day, there are less and less buttons fastened from the bottom up 😂
Gaining a little each day and it also shows which photos were taken right after dinner.
2 years

Just finished looking through the holiday snaps from the last few days. I wore the same shirt in a few days. Each day, there are less and less buttons fastened from the bottom up 😂
Gaining a little each day and it also shows which photos were taken right after dinner.
2 years

Proud2bme:

What actually changed it for you? Did you just not care much about gaining before? Or were you actually opposed to it?
2 years

Just got home this week. 2 kg in a month isn’t too bad right?
Tried on some shirts today which were baggy before I left and now they fit pretty well.
2 years

Started a job which was a work from home job .Sitting all day at the laptop with beer ,sodas ,burgers pizzas and what not.gained almost 5 kgs in a month with a nice round belly and some love handles.Also loving my new body and wanting to gain even more.
2 years

Ultimate feeder:
Started a job which was a work from home job .Sitting all day at the laptop with beer ,sodas ,burgers pizzas and what not.gained almost 5 kgs in a month with a nice round belly and some love handles.Also loving my new body and wanting to gain even more.

I’m much the same way. Started a new desk job last week. Working from home… bump in income… holiday season… I really think this will be the most fattening month of my life.
2 years

We all enjoy packing it on this time of year :-) I’m back above 200 after battling a cold for a while. Wifey is probably up a few, to about 320 :-)
2 years
12   loading