Feedback and suggestions

Blocked members still appearing in pics section

Oh, while we’re on this topic I’d like to jump on. Admins, please, is there any way you could change things so that you don’t see blocked members’ posts in forums and so forth? If you can still interact or be interacted with people who you’ve felt the need to block, it doesn’t really feel like a block at all. Please? It’s the one major thing that makes me not want to keep coming back here. There must be a way.
2 years

Feederrayleigh:
Hi I'm not sure if this has already been made as a topic sorry if it already has. But I've recently blocked a member on here and they're still showing up in the pics section. Would it be possible to make the blocking system site wide instead of limiting it to our own personal feeds?

quiver:Oh, while we’re on this topic I’d like to jump on. Admins, please, is there any way you could change things so that you don’t see blocked members’ posts in forums and so forth? If you can still interact or be interacted with people who you’ve felt the need to block, it doesn’t really feel like a block at all. Please? It’s the one major thing that makes me not want to keep coming back here. There must be a way.

Currently the blocking feature works in a way that stops communication between members. At the moment it is still possible to view blocked members profiles and content. Please note we are looking to update this feature based on feedback from members like yourself. We don't currently have a timeframe for this update to the block feature, but are aware that an improvement to this feature will be a welcome one to many of our users.

Keep your feedback and suggestions coming!
2 years

I really hope there is an update to this sooner than later. I do not want to see or be seen by people I block or those who block me. Quite frankly it's upsetting and hurtful. If something doesn't work out or someone is being played/used it sucks to have to see them again and again. This is a standard feature of any social site and it's really bothersome that FF has made blocking as ineffective as possible.
2 years

Agree!!!
2 years

Thank you for giving the thread a bump, don't worry we haven't forgotten about this!
2 years

LoraDayton:
I really hope there is an update to this sooner than later. I do not want to see or be seen by people I block or those who block me. Quite frankly it's upsetting and hurtful. If something doesn't work out or someone is being played/used it sucks to have to see them again and again. This is a standard feature of any social site and it's really bothersome that FF has made blocking as ineffective as possible.

Definitely with you on this.
2 years