Fat experiences

Food recommendations for some sexy play?

I’d like to start a poll. My partner has agreed to a sexy idea I had, where I plan to squat in front of some sort of food on the floor/bed/etc and eat it, and while I do, have him “milk” me, and only stop if I stop, to encourage my eating as much as I can in a sitting. We haven’t done something like this before, but it gets me SO excited just thinking about it. 🐮 🐄
I just can’t decide on what sort of food to go with. It has to be something we can have plenty of, and it can’t be too sloppy (not into that, and especially not into some involved cleaning process afterwards), which is what makes me hesitate about easy choices like, say, ice cream. Maybe one of those frozen pre-made chocolate pies? I’m averse to most veggies (spectrum reasons), so some healthy option like a salad is a no-go for me.
Any ideas?
2 years

Dry cereal might work. Get one of those big huge bags of something with marshmallows in it.

Easy clean up, tasty, takes some time to eat, cheap too.

Put it in a huge mixing bowl. Done deal.
2 years

We once tried something similar (foods, all fours etc).

One thing i can say is avoid fluids and powders (including sugar)

Humans have evolved to eat in a very different position and a spike in sensory input can cause an intake of breath which in our case resulted in a lot of interruptions which sort of ruined the mood.

The easiest thing for her to take in were glazed donut holes. They’re a “full mouth bite size” and are easy to swallow but hard to aspirate.
2 years

LondonFA:
We once tried something similar (foods, all fours etc).

One thing i can say is avoid fluids and powders (including sugar)

Humans have evolved to eat in a very different position and a spike in sensory input can cause an intake of breath which in our case resulted in a lot of interruptions which sort of ruined the mood.

The easiest thing for her to take in were glazed donut holes. They’re a “full mouth bite size” and are easy to swallow but hard to aspirate.

Ooh nice thank you
2 years

being on all fours and eating without using hands very much can be a lot of fun. anything bite sized and relatively soft works well. those two-bite brownies were the tidiest thing we've used during our play sessions. i don't mind messy play, but i am lazy and cleanup can be a hassle, lol.

in other sexy food play, my absolute favorite is being asked to eat creamy food from my partner's body. strategically placed/spread, this can be pleasurable for both. smiley
2 years

Mmm~ I can actually see that, a nice big dollop of whipcream being placed just on top of the belly button, the tongue making a nice loud slurping sound as it digs deep inside the belly button lapping away at the sweet, delicious, mouth watering cream~
2 years

Madame Moon:
Mmm~ I can actually see that, a nice big dollop of whipcream being placed just on top of the belly button, the tongue making a nice loud slurping sound as it digs deep inside the belly button lapping away at the sweet, delicious, mouth watering cream~
don't forget to put the cherry on top too🍒🍒🍒
2 years

It depends on how sweet you want to go. Sometimes we'll get mini Rolos or Aero bites. I find that sweetness builds up on me quickly, though. Another idea is dry Cheerios, which you can pick up with your tongue and can be a lot of fun.

I'm going to keep an eye on this post because I also favour the non-messy, non-veg (just not sexy 🤣), sexy eats. 😁
2 years