General

Tight shirt or loose shirt over belly

Tighter.because I love it when my belly jiggles and the girls take a look at my belly
2 years

Loose but just tight enough to cling to the belly so it buldges but hangs off of it so you don't get a real sense of how big it actually is.
It also depends on the type of fabric.
2 years

When outside, loose or long hanging (if tight shirts) as I wear jogger/fleece pants at my waist (covered along with its waistbands are softer and more comfortable than the belts for my jeans (normally worn under my belly)).
2 years

mmiilk:
as much as i love seeing my old skinny clothes on me barely get over my belly and thighs.. (if i was around a feeder id wear them) but when im shoving food down my throat, i dont want that waistband digging into my belly making me uncomfortable, so when im trying eat a lot, baggy all the way! when im trying to show my gluttony? tight clothes on!

Have you ever needed to unhook your bra to keep eating, because the band is pressing on your stomach and you need to make more room?
2 years

nycfa:
Have you ever needed to unhook your bra to keep eating, because the band is pressing on your stomach and you need to make more room?

that's not how bras work... they go around your ribcage... which definitely does not have your stomach in it where the band rests.
2 years
12   loading