Lifestyle tips

Airplane seats, when are you too big

I will be flying for the holiday season and I am curious if I will be too big at that time, or if I should be fine, albeit I will not be comfortable. For those of you who have flown, how big were you measurement wise when you flew without any issues of having to not be able to fly?
2 years

I hope you were able to get on with your holiday. Airlines cannot refuse you to fly with them just because of weight issues. Sue them if ever it gets to that, but I hope it doesn’t and never will.
2 years

I’m roughly 60 inches of booty and even with thin clothing I can barely buckle up the seat. I’ve heard that asking for an extension is pretty easy, asking the attendant before you get in the seat is the best way.
2 years

I've long since outgrown airplane seat belts. I normally wear a light jacket and hide the seat belt buckle under my belly fat and use the jacket to cover up, never had anyone say a word to me about it.
2 years

Just catch the eye of an attendant and make a buckling motion with your hands. Someone will get you an extension before rollback.
2 years