General

Is there anyway to get a single belly instead of a double?

I personally like single bellies, id like to see a large round single belly on myself, but i cant tell which im going to end up with. Are there any ways to work towards the single belly, or to tell which ill have?
2 years

Pixelated:
I personally like single bellies, id like to see a large round single belly on myself, but i cant tell which im going to end up with. Are there any ways to work towards the single belly, or to tell which ill have?

Search the forums for visceral fat vs sub cutaneous fat.

That hard round belly (other than genetic influence) will come with a mostly visceral gain. Note there are greater correlated health complications related to it.

In essence, far around the organs (and hence below the abdominal wall) make for a more rounded belly shape. However, this type of fat is supposed to affect number of biological processes including insulin regulation hence the claimed link between obesity and type 2 diabetes.
2 years

All of that side though, all like choices come with a cost and pay off so educate yourself and enjoy the journey
2 years

LondonFA:
Search the forums for visceral fat vs sub cutaneous fat.

That hard round belly (other than genetic influence) will come with a mostly visceral gain. Note there are greater correlated health complications related to it.

In essence, far around the organs (and hence below the abdominal wall) make for a more rounded belly shape. However, this type of fat is supposed to affect number of biological processes including insulin regulation hence the claimed link between obesity and type 2 diabetes.

becomingoverweight:
Single belly doesn't necessarily mean a ball belly. It could apply to a soft belly which lacks the large, persistent crease around the belly button which characterizes double bellies.

Indeed, hence I said aside from genetics. But on that point it is worth stating that there doesn’t seem to be much you can do to prevent a double belly forming if you’re predetermined by genetics toward it.

If you’re looking for a nice subcutaneous gain there’s loads of advice on the forums, however, so far, most gainers I’ve conversed with on here, don’t seem to have found a way to affect where they put fat on aside from aiming their diet at either a visceral or a SC gain [there is obviously the use of hormone therapies and some evidence of posterior shape change from sitting a lot].
2 years

Apart from above and probably obvious, don’t wear your pants up there lol. Be sure the waist sits below your belly
2 years