Fattening others

Favourite part about gaining?

I love the feeling of fullness, of being pleasantly stuffed, my belly fully expanded after a large meal. Of being almost high from all the sugar and rich fattening foods. Love watching the numbers going ever higher on the scale. Seeing the results of my overindulgence in real time is such a turn-on.
2 years

Feeling my clothes tighten around my back rolls and thighs. All my shirts rolling up to expose my belly, and stretching across my boobs. Buttons gapping when I sit down and the seams hugging my sides.

Knowing people notice how porky I am and how tight my clothes fit me now. Enjoying the fact that I can't hide it anymore and that a crazy part of me loves showing off my blubber and provoking whispered remarks. Getting a huge erection when I heard a woman tell another it's obvious how well I've been eating.
2 years

Dolkite:
Feeling my clothes tighten around my back rolls and thighs. All my shirts rolling up to expose my belly, and stretching across my boobs. Buttons gapping when I sit down and the seams hugging my sides.

Knowing people notice how porky I am and how tight my clothes fit me now. Enjoying the fact that I can't hide it anymore and that a crazy part of me loves showing off my blubber and provoking whispered remarks. Getting a huge erection when I heard a woman tell another it's obvious how well I've been eating.

I can certainly relate, particularly your comment about "a crazy part of me loves showing off my blubber and provoking whispered remarks". I love that too. I remember when my sister-in-law was visiting I intentionally wore a super tight pull-over shirt that would emphasize my large "moobs", side rolls and overhanging belly. She was always commenting on how people put on weight in the family and the thought that she would be thinking what a fat pig I had become turned me on like crazy. Also, the thought of her telling my other in-laws about how much weight I put on gave me an erection as well.
2 years

Blubber belly:
Playing with my huge belly.
It's squishiness is like a bowl full of jello..lol

Awww thats nice.i mean a handfull of soft jello😉
2 years