Fat experiences

Being fat is where it is at

A few years ago I discovered that actually being fat had a lot of health benefits. I did some research and decided to have a nice fat stomach. I found to get nice and fat and stay fat it takes a good 4 to 6 months. It is best to go slow so that once you become fat you will not lose the fat, going too fast you can become thin too quickly and not remain nice and fat. The only problem I found once my stomach became nice and fat was it effected my posture sitting standing and I have a mild case of scoliosis. I decided to go to a professional corsetier who first measured me and fit me in a long legged high waisted firm boned panty girdle Rago 6210. I was totally amazed when I experience the very positive effects of having my nice fat belly well support, it felt great. My corsetiere put me through Girdle Training which can take about 2 to 3 month of daily being well girdled. What I found to my surprise I really loved being nice and fat and being everyday having my nice fat stomach well supported, I was amazed how much I found I loved being nice and fat and well girdled everyday, the benefits are totally amazing.
2 years

Being fat is where it is at

I agree and also I found wearing a vintage girdle like Rago 6210 that supported my fat stomach I was amazed how great a felt once I experienced the support the girdle gave my nice fat belly.
2 years