Fat experiences

For those of you wondering if your wife/partner is going to gain on their own...read this

This has been so enjoyable to read!! Keep us posted. I’m a big fan of the numbers/planning aspect, as nerdy as that sounds!
2 years

For those of you wondering if your wife/partner is going to gain on their own...read this

This has been so enjoyable to read!! Keep us posted. I’m a big fan of the numbers/planning aspect, as nerdy as that sounds!
2 years

So you're pushing your fetish on to her and trying to manipulate her into gaining weight over time.

Classy.
2 years

BBWcreator82:
So you're pushing your fetish on to her and trying to manipulate her into gaining weight over time.

Classy.

Isn’t your name “BBW Creator?” I guess that judgment just feels a little off coming from someone with that username lol. And no not really, I’m definitely fetishizing things on here (as this site is for) and probably talking about things a little more excitedly it than I should. And talking about them still in a fantasy sense. Probably because I never get to talk about being an FA with anyone. But my wife is pretty strong-willed...and even so she has gained the weight she has entirely on her own. She eats what she wants to eat and I can’t (and don’t ) tell her to put anything in her mouth. Yes I got donuts yesterday, and she ate three throughout the day, but she won’t touch another for probably several weeks. She had a cup of Greek yogurt for breakfast today, she’s not dumb.

I mostly just did an experiment to see what kind of calorie count she was hitting/could hit in these days. We ate out a lot but it usually wasn’t my idea. I only helped suggest restaurants, and put my two cents on what looked tasty. She sometimes agrees and sometimes doesn’t. Anyway, I expect it will be lowering as we are back to work schedule, but now atleast I can fantasize about the idea that maybe she’ll continue to gain weight with a little more science and math to back it up.

Aren’t we all on here wishing for plump partners or partners that might plump up?
2 years

All I got out of that whole post was "She's not dumb"

You could use a lesson in morality. Just because you can do something doesn't mean you should.

Invite her to the site. Tell her everything. Be a real man. See what happens. I dare you.
2 years

BBWcreator82:

You could use a lesson in morality. Just because you can do something doesn't mean you should.

Invite her to the site. Tell her everything. Be a real man. See what happens. I dare you.

Look, I’m not here to get into a debate or comment on anyone else’s morality either. I’m not pressuring my wife into anything, I let her live her life and I admire her body and how it’s gotten bigger. We’ve been married 10 years and I haven’t done a damn thing until this week to play any part in her gains, and that was only silly stuff I think a lot of us on here fantasize about doing (how many times do you read about people “stocking up on snacks, etc...”) She’s been enjoying herself and mostly I’ve just been sitting back and admiring how beautiful and sexy my own wife is.

But there is ONE major morality line I won’t cross...the one you’re daring me to. I’m all for truth and an open relationship, and my wife and I communicate really well. But something happens when you tell a non-fetishizing person about your fetish in a relationship....it becomes a huge stigma. Showing her websites like this (that have some nasty dark sides) and letting her soak all the fetish in would already scare her to death and paint the wrong image of where my own interests lie....but even further, it would put her own weight on her mind constantly.

You see, where we are now...she could gain weight or lose weight and I’d support her in either role. I’ve always found her sexy. As long as I make her feel good about herself, she’s happy. We’re happy. The moment she thinks she’s only more attractive if she’s fat or fatter- she starts feeling like she can only please me if the numbers go up. And in her mind then her weight is now tied to the success of our relationship, no matter what I tell her. That’s a lot of mental burden to carry, and it’s not something fair to put on a partner. In fact, that’s an even worse form of manipulation. I could really see it mostly wrecking our marriage.

Sometimes things are better kept to yourself, for the sake of others.
2 years

Just like every other secret feeder I've ever encountered. Spineless coward.

If you're not man enough to tell her, maybe you picked the wrong woman.

Your actions represent us all. Newbies come on to the site and see this and think stuff like this is okay. Other people looking for a reason to hate us even more use posts like this as a great source of ammo.

You do a disservice to us all.
2 years

BBWcreator82:
Just like every other secret feeder I've ever encountered. Spineless coward.

If you're not man enough to tell her, maybe you picked the wrong woman.

Your actions represent us all. Newbies come on to the site and see this and think stuff like this is okay. Other people looking for a reason to hate us even more use posts like this as a great source of ammo.

You do a disservice to us all.

I think we come in all shades and flavors, Jack. That’s a little narrow-minded. The site is called “Fantasy Feeder.” It’s filled with hardcore stories of people gaining weight to the point of immobility, stories about people drugging or shackling their partners and feeding them, people binge eating until they are sick and vomiting, etc...and here I am (sure, a newbie, whatever, like that’s insulting) saying that I silently admire my wife’s natural weight gain and I’m the one giving feederism a bad rap?? You have no ground 🤷‍♂️ Leave me in peace, please.
2 years

I have all the ground, we come in a lot of different flavors and most of them taste like "Ruined by the internet"

There is nothing natural about what you're doing.

Tell your wife about what your doing. Don't encourage anyone to follow in your footsteps.

Encourage honesty instead. Give it a try.

Fantasies are one thing but if they cross the line into reality and you still can't open up....you've got a problem.

Just gaslighting, man. Mind games. So much for trust in a relationship eh?

This sort of thing ends in self hatred. I guess if you can live with that result, then...cool.

Far be it from me to try and stop you from jumping into the fire.

She's not a character in one of your stories. Stop treating her like one.
2 years

BBWcreator82:

I don't have the energy to get too far into this but I second this ^

All this would be perfectly fine if it were pure fantasy, but if this is a real human being we're talking about, and you're their spouse . . . ugh. Dude, the fact that you're doing all this on the DL and posting about it here to chat about it with us is very manipulative, and there's no way it can pan out well if you don't communicate any of this. You can start out subtle and small and introduce her to these ideas little by little if you're nervous- that's understandable!!- but you have to show enough trust in her as your partner to make her own decisions. If she's open enough to it to allow herself to start eating bigger portions, like you've said, then there's no reason to think that she's so dumb that she wouldn't recognize that enjoyment in herself- very soon, if not right now. For one thing I don't know if any woman anywhere in Western culture can gain much more than 15 pounds without at least some friends/family/coworkers/etc making comments about her body; that's virtually inevitable in modern life as a woman. Which also means, maybe she's totally aware of it and finds that she's fine with it, and this convo could end great. You don't know if you don't try.
If she's honestly been so distracted that she hasn't noticed any of this even to herself, and one day down the line she realizes you've manipulated her into a version of herself that she hates for your own kicks, how can that end well? How can it end in anything other than resentment and loathing, once she finds out the ways that you've tried to control her and her body? Without her consent? If she hasn't noticed herself yet and she doesn't reciprocate if you do try the hard thing, to bring it up in an honest, mature conversation SOON, then sure she could be mad. She would have the right to be, but it would also pass with time and effort. You can figure out a way to mend it and live without hurting this woman you love, and keep fantasy alive for yourself but separate from your marriage. Why treat any fantasy like it's more important than the person you've committed your whole life to?

You can of course feel free to respond to this with anger but I'm not here to engage in some big argument if you're not in a place where you're ready to consider changing what you're doing. I just hope that you pause and reflect on the big picture for your own sake as well as your wife's.
2 years