i know how you feel
2 years

This fetish will make grow till death

flowerfeedist:
i know how you feel
Me too
2 years

I have this fantasy from time to time as well, though very dark.
2 years

It bothers me sometimes ti think about death but I know that I'll be happiest if I die morbidly obese and horribly unhealthy. I'm going to go to the doctors one time the last year before I die and they'll tell me that I have one more year to lose weight or I'll die and when this would shock most people into getting healthier I'm going to shock people by eating just as bad and as fatty foods as ever even though the doctor said I will die I'll continue to overeat fatty junk food because Idc if I'm unhealthy or my weight kills me and instead of eating healthy because I'm scared ill eat horrible and tons of fattening food because I don't care that I could die from living so unhealthy. At least I'll have lived my life eating whatever I want whenever I want without having to worry about the food being too fattening or calorie filled because I plan to die from being obese so I don't have to try to eat healthy or exercise to be healthy because I already plan on dying from being so obese. I'll tell the doctor when they tell me if you don't lose weight you'll have a year to live, I'll tell them that they'll see me back next year having gained at least 50 lbs bc Idc that my fattening lifestyle is gonna kill me It's worth living my life without ever thinking about calories or how much I weigh because I like being obese and killing myself with fatty foods because they taste amazing even tho I'm dying for them
2 years