Events

Club indulge - xmas party london

Who's going to the Club Indulge Christmas Party???

Meeeeeeeeeee!!! AND hiccupx!!!!

πŸŽ„πŸΊπŸŽ…πŸ₯³β„οΈβ˜ƒοΈπŸŽ‰πŸ₯‚πŸ€ΆπŸŽπŸŽŠπŸŽ„

I think it would be awesome to get a little group together. We can meet up beforehand, or meet at the event, and make a proper night of it! πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

Give us a shout and let us know if you are thinking about attending by posting a reply in the forum thread.

It's always great to meet members of the site and I reckon it's going to be an amazing night!!! So hope to see lots of you there!

So come on, who's up for a shindig? Get your glittery glad rags on, your dancing shoes on and your drinking heads on!!! πŸ‘—πŸ‘ πŸΊ

Hiccupx and I have got our tickets already... but you can get yours here: club-indulge.com/event-details/club-indulge-18th-december

Event Details: Sat, 18 Dec | The Windsor, London
2 years

Like C00kie said above, I'll be going to this party (already have my ticket). It would be great to meet up with some other people from this website, so if you're thinking of going please write below. Let's have a real fun party!
2 years

Em and I are debating on it after having a blast at Halloween but the train the next day was a ball ache, but would deff be interested in hanging out if we can come down smiley
2 years

Wish I could run around the English Channel and join you.
2 years

I'll be there in spirit. Have a drink for me.

Or six.
2 years

I am at a wedding that weekend or I would have come πŸ₯Ί would have been awesome to actually meet everyone πŸ™ˆ
2 years

i can't get to london and have never been to london, id be too on edge, too far away for me
2 years

Yeah, I’ll be going!
Looking forward to it.
2 years

Megadave:
Yeah, I’ll be going!
Looking forward to it.

Awesome! See you there!

Sorry to hear that some of you can't make it due to issues with travel / having prior plans... There's always next time!

Anyone else up for this, come on... You know you want to!!! 😊
2 years

I can't this time, but yeah - at some point it'll be nice catching up again smiley
2 years
12   loading