Food and recipes

Quick and easy "cake shake"

The other day, I had a devil of a time trying to figure out what the recipe was, even though cake shakes are mentioned all over on feederism related web sites.

But after spending a lot of time trying to find it, and reading through who knows just how much stuff, I think I figured it out.

- 1 pint of whole milk or half & half
- Half a box of cake mix, standard size. All the boxes of cake mix I see are 15.25 oz. for additional reference.

Blend the two ingredients in a blender. You might have to shake the blender carafe or use some sort of cooking utensil to scrape off bits of cake mix powder that somehow got stuck on the side and not properly blended.

In theory, you could also try stuff like 1 cup half & half, 1 cup heavy cream but you'd have to experiment, since there's a question as to how much dairy fat you may be handle in one go, and this amount likely varies from one person to another.

You can also obviously double the recipe with a quart of half & half and the entire box, if you think you can handle it.

It's kind tastes like cake batter, but less thick and more runny. You can easily drink it through a straw, or a funnel. If you can drink half & half straight like milk, you can drink this.
2 years

Don't forget to drink water after smiley
2 years

Well I tried it and man I feel big af
2 years

this is such an awesome idea, I definitely need to try it lol
2 years

ILuvChubbyChix:
The other day, I had a devil of a time trying to figure out what the recipe was, even though cake shakes are mentioned all over on feederism related web sites.

But after spending a lot of time trying to find it, and reading through who knows just how much stuff, I think I figured it out.

- 1 pint of whole milk or half & half
- Half a box of cake mix, standard size. All the boxes of cake mix I see are 15.25 oz. for additional reference.

Blend the two ingredients in a blender. You might have to shake the blender carafe or use some sort of cooking utensil to scrape off bits of cake mix powder that somehow got stuck on the side and not properly blended.

In theory, you could also try stuff like 1 cup half & half, 1 cup heavy cream but you'd have to experiment, since there's a question as to how much dairy fat you may be handle in one go, and this amount likely varies from one person to another.

You can also obviously double the recipe with a quart of half & half and the entire box, if you think you can handle it.

It's kind tastes like cake batter, but less thick and more runny. You can easily drink it through a straw, or a funnel. If you can drink half & half straight like milk, you can drink this.

Would this work with any kind of milk? Or is it best to use whole milk or half and half?
1 year

I bet this recipe would be really great made with ready made cake/cupcakes and ice cream blended in and of course whipped cream and sprinkles on top.
1 year

smiley
1 year