Gaining

Feast mod: a new appetite stimulant to get fat?😈we could use?

Never heard of it before until today. I assume you're talking about this stuff?

musclemedsrx.com/collections/amino-acids/products/feast-mode

Obviously this means I've never tried this thing. But, I've tried supplement products with similar claims. The last one I tried from Amazon, something called "Eat-mor" didn't seem to really work on me, and it was of similar pricing.

As far as I can tell, it's one of those YMMV types of things. Maybe it'll work, maybe it won't.

I might be a little leery of ordering from them for two reasons.

1) While they appear to be based in the US, the web site doesn't mention an address of any sort from what I've seen. The only phone number offered is a toll-free number, not associated with any particular area. The only hint to a location is their customer service hours being in the US East Coast timezone (same as New York City, Boston, DC, Atlanta, and Miami).

2) I notice you, the OP is based in France. Their shipping policy basically says the web site appears to be for American customers only, and to use "authorized distributors" for your country. So, I have no idea how you might obtain it yourself easily.
2 years

Would be interested to see if anyone has tried this and had any results. Same here, appetite stimulants haven’t worked for me in the past.
2 years

Gentian and wormwood are herbal but there are a ton of otc stimulants out there.
2 years

zaqattaq:
Would be interested to see if anyone has tried this and had any results. Same here, appetite stimulants haven’t worked for me in the past.

Strechman13:
I hope all apetite stimulante arent fake stuff 😅
If 420 is legal where you live, it's the best appetite stimulant out there
2 years

zaqattaq:

Strechman13:
I hope all apetite stimulante arent fake stuff 😅

milkshakeandfries:
If 420 is legal where you live, it's the best appetite stimulant out there

There is nothing like 420 especially when you get into the sativas with a higher thc level. If you're a foodie like me who partakes of the mighty shrubbery daily; expect a food coma after getting really stoned.
2 years

YumiestCookie:
I have a pharmacist friend who says that many African women ask her for a drug called cyproheptadine (brand name: Periactin). Apparently, it really helps to gain weight.

I have read many posts from people who gained weight due to cyproheptadine. I have used cyproheptadine myself, but it had no effect on me. I just drink a lot of heavy whipping cream. The weight piles on very quickly.
1 year

YumiestCookie:
I have a pharmacist friend who says that many African women ask her for a drug called cyproheptadine (brand name: Periactin). Apparently, it really helps to gain weight.

Zora:
I have read many posts from people who gained weight due to cyproheptadine. I have used cyproheptadine myself, but it had no effect on me. I just drink a lot of heavy whipping cream. The weight piles on very quickly.

Periactin helps in the way it stimulates appetite. It is a first generation allergy medicine. Primary it is used for treating allergy, but secondary it is used to boost appetite, most often as a prescription drug. However it is possible to buy over Internet. If someone already eats a lot it has no further effect, but if someone wants to increase their appetite, and gain weight because of the increased calorie intake more food gives, it often helps. However the first days people often gets tired as it has sedating effects initially until you get used to it.
A friend of mine tested it and it really boosted the appetite!
1 year