Gaining

Thanksgiving plans

So? What is your plans for the holiday? I'm going to have atleast three big dinners. One this Sunday. Two on Thanksgiving. And one by myself on the following Saturday. I'm going to be more stuffed than any of those poor birds. 😊
2 years

Thanksgiving plans

My wife just added another buffet pig-out session to the Thanksgiving dinner line up. We are going to Golden Corral Saturday evening. That's five big dinners to stuff my belly with.
2 years

Thanksgiving plans

Turkey, buttery mashed potatoes, green bean casserole and lasagna. 2-3 helpings each. Then rubbing my husband’s round belly while he moans about how he ate too much smiley it’s my favorite tradition
2 years

Thanksgiving plans

Sister’s house. She always overdoes it. My late brother-in-law used to say if you leave their table hungry it’s your own fault.
2 years

Thanksgiving plans

Ky Belly Boy:
My wife just added another buffet pig-out session to the Thanksgiving dinner line up. We are going to Golden Corral Saturday evening. That's five big dinners to stuff my belly with.

Which Golden Corral?
2 years

Thanksgiving plans

It was the one in Winchester. Her sister and our nephew were there and we all agreed that the food was terrible. The one in Lexington is way better.
2 years