General

What the.....?

Ok, so this is a really, really annoying thing on this site. I'm sure it's not just me it's happening to......

(oh, and this isn't in relation to the obvious *new* accounts on here, I'm talking about people who've been here for a year or more).

People send you messages, then you reply and they just ignore you...

(and it's nothing to do with message limits, I'm giving people days or even weeks to reply after they initiated contact and they've been online several times)

OR you message someone and they just ignore you..

WTF is wrong with people?
Honestly, it's just crap manners.

If someone messages and you aren't interested at least have the common decency to say so AND if you message someone and they reply and you ask if a sudden aren't interested anymore at least say something to that effect...

I just find that's such a right pain in the arse on this site. It does happen in other websites but no where near as often as it seems to on here.

For a website supposed to be about feeders etc, there aren't many people here who actually really seem to want to do anything about it...

I see the same with a lot of forum posts too..

Anyone else pissed off with that here???
2 years

What the.....?

I think that’s pretty common everywhere online
2 years

What the.....?

Oh I agree with not necessarily replying to messages that are just "hey" and that sort of stuff..

I agree that this place has been that way for a long time. I've been here for a decade too.. But it's really bad right now..

Like even people who are fairly local to you just ignore you.. Which I find really bloody odd..
2 years

What the.....?

90% of the people here aren't really interested in the fetish as a whole.

This is a gathering place for BBW and big people in general. So when guys say they are feeders, they are just trying to get the attention of the body type they like.

They really don't know anything about the fetish. Not really.

When women say they are feedees, most of the time they are just looking for people who like big women in general and hope the person they attract isn't, you know, too hooked with the idea in the first place.

Finding someone into the fetish AND into some of the same things you are is nearly impossible.

Also, Ghosting is a terrible epidemic of a thing on this site.

I've been ghosted literally thousands of times. People say they want a thing but they don't understand the full depth of the thing they want.

They can't handle it and leave with no warning.

This place will break you. It's mean, unforgiving and the people on it call themselves a community, but anyone who's been here any amount of time knows this place is just a meat market.

No one is out to actually help anyone else. We're all just looking out for number one. What can I get for me with the least amount of effort is the mindset of most people on here.

Communication is near impossible for an extended period of time.

The core of this place is evil. The deeper you go, the worse it becomes.
2 years

What the.....?

BBWcreator82:
90% of the people here aren't really interested in the fetish as a whole.

This is a gathering place for BBW and big people in general. So when guys say they are feeders, they are just trying to get the attention of the body type they like.

They really don't know anything about the fetish. Not really.

When women say they are feedees, most of the time they are just looking for people who like big women in general and hope the person they attract isn't, you know, too hooked with the idea in the first place.

Finding someone into the fetish AND into some of the same things you are is nearly impossible.

I've been ghosted literally thousands of times. People say they want a thing but they don't understand the full depth of the thing they want.

They can't handle it and leave with no warning.

This place will break you. It's mean, unforgiving and the people on it call themselves a community, but anyone who's been here any amount of time knows this place is just a meat market.

No one is out to actually help anyone else. We're all just looking out for number one. What can I get for me with the least amount of effort is the mindset of most people on here.

Communication is near impossible for an extended period of time.

It's not the core of the site that's evil, it's the core of the whole entire "community"

Go on any bbw site and you'll find plenty of losers, scammers, predators, fakes and recurring ghosts.

I just happen to be mean enough to fit right in :-)
2 years

What the.....?

Also true.

And Ditto.
2 years

What the.....?

EmilyW:(modified)
So, I decided to delight people in the forums instead.

^ Fixed it for you.

Am I doing a good job?

Almost always.
2 years

What the.....?

Or you are cautious about who you speak with.
I only respond after I check his profile.
You can't force people to talk to you so getting upset over it is kind of childish.
2 years

What the.....?

BBWcreator82:

Lemme tell ya about my experiences on Feabie. Or not, ’cause it’s the same deal, only more so.

Online ghosting in general seems to me to be an epidemic. I’ve concluded there are actually legitimate reasons for this in some cases, but explaining would require going long, so not here in this post.

Then i’m doin’ it wrong (as usual), because it’s not worked like that for me in my 18 years here.

No one is out to actually help anyone else. We're all just looking out for number one.

Please be careful with the generalizations.

And how deep is that? Middle of last decade, i went as deep as helping with QA on the then-new site revision, and for a brief period was a mod here, specifically for helping people with tech issues and a general welcoming tone. Significant personal issues of mine took me off FF and out of the greater fatlovesex community entirely.

Has truly heinous, awful stuff happened on FF? Yes.

Are people mean sometimes? For sure—it‘s happened to me in several ways on several levels, from outright direct to snarky “You don’t belong here” hints, because i’m not into or doing what the snarker thinks i should be doing. Idiots abound, and some are on any site in our community.

Do i agree with everything that goes on here on FF? Not even close! Some policy decisions are inscrutable and in some cases absolutely maddening (to me).

So maybe there’s a deeper level i’ve not reached that’s evil, but in the nooks and crannies where i’ve been, i’ve not seen it, other than now and then by chance vs. a concerted, intentional effort.

I respectfully disagree that the core here is evil (and not sure exactly what you mean by that).

Do enjoy reading your posts, and i’m glad you’re here and making them. Same for other participants in this thread so far.
2 years

What the.....?

Chunky your first paragraph was right on point.
I have told a few guys no and suddenly I am a bitch and a bad person.
I can tell by a guy's profile what kind of person they are 60% of the time. Same with women.
I was on feabie when it first went active and left after a month because the people were rude disgusting and generally unfriendly.
2 years
12   loading