Gaining

My heavy cream experiment

A little update.

Over the last several months I have been in more of a maintenance mode, though I've still put on 10lbs or so. Throughout the majority of that time heavy cream has been a staple of my diet, only I've been using it to but maintenance calories instead of a surplus (most of the time).

Here are the updated measurements:

Waist - 42.8 inches
Hips - 43. 1 inches
Thighs - 26.8 inches
Weight - 211lbs

I would say that my body has continued to fatten in the way it always has, whether I was using heavy cream or not. The nice part is that my lower belly, which has always been the area collecting subcutaneous fat, is now thick enough that its beginning to form an overhang. I've also got larger love handles now and my butt is slightly bigger.

My conclusion is that heavy cream is fantastic for adding calories to your diet, especially if you're looking to do it in a relatively healthy way, but it doesn't have a major impact on one's body shape and distribution.

I'm very fortunate in that my belly isn't all visceral fat and the slowly accumulating softness is enough to motivate me to get fatter. Hoping to gain another 40 lbs over the next couple years.
1 year
12   loading