General

Usual fast food order and what resturant?

Does everyone get as much as they can or what do you all order when you go out to eat at a fast food place?
2 years

Awesome smiley I’ve been going to McDonald’s at least 5 times a week for the last couple months, the app is amazing i get cheap 20 McNuggets and sometimes get 2 and a shake a dozen cookies and Large Fire and sometimes I’ll get either 2 McDoubles or a double quarter pounder 🤤
2 years

I stopped eating at McDonalds back in 2010 my stomach just knots up and hurts really bad.
I love the taste of a big mac but I just can't eat them anymore.
If I order a pizza I get the biggest they offer.
Any fast food place as far as sandwiches I get 2 usually plus fries and a shake.
I could eat more of course but lunchtime is only so long.
At a restaurant if I am by myself I will order a normal dinner and several items a la carte to help me feel stuffed.
Buffets are my weakness and I eat A LOT of food at them.
My BF is a big guy and I can out eat him most of the time.
2 years

Always get 6 items wherever i go
Mcdonalds 4 mcdoubles 2 mc chickens
Carls jr 2 famousstars 2 westerns and 2 spicy chicken sandwiches
Taco bell is normally 3 bean and cheese burritos a crunvh wrap and 2 cheasy gordita crunch
2 years

Ditzy:
I stopped eating at McDonalds back in 2010 my stomach just knots up and hurts really bad.
I love the taste of a big mac but I just can't eat them anymore.
If I order a pizza I get the biggest they offer.
Any fast food place as far as sandwiches I get 2 usually plus fries and a shake.
I could eat more of course but lunchtime is only so long.
At a restaurant if I am by myself I will order a normal dinner and several items a la carte to help me feel stuffed.
Buffets are my weakness and I eat A LOT of food at them.
My BF is a big guy and I can out eat him most of the time.

I love Buffetts too lol, it feels like i go back and forth over 10 times when i go 😅😅 and i get a large pizza whenever i get pizza lol i Like Hawaiian what kind do you like
2 years

Mostly a meat lovers type pizza. Fruit on a pizza is just wrong lol
2 years

Ditzy:

Lolol i like the meat lovers too but there’s jjst something about the pineapple that’s so good 😅 i get regular bacon on it and it goes so well especially with ranch
2 years

Ditzy:

Lolol i like the meat lovers too but there’s jjst something about the pineapple that’s so good 😅 i get regular bacon on it and it goes so well especially with ranch
2 years

Used to get
Burger King
2 fish
10 nuggets

Occasionally another 10 nuggets

or two crispy chicken sandwiches
maybe 10 nuggets

They've gone back to the small fish sandwiches, so I don't stop much.

I had one McDonalds chicken sandwich, but that definately wasn't enough. I think I could have done 3 or so.
2 years

Kissasta:
Got a McDonald's just down the street from work and I've started down the path of 1 quarter pounder/big Mac or two cheese burgers with 6 nuggets and a large mocha frappe on the regular. My biggest worry with them is just the massive sodium content lol

Yeah oh well you only live once lol so minus well live it getting to be the biggest you can get 🙃 worry about sodium intake in an after life
2 years
12345   loading