General

Usual fast food order and what resturant?

Ditzy:
Mostly a meat lovers type pizza. Fruit on a pizza is just wrong lol

Mrchubbs:
Lolol i like the meat lovers too but there’s jjst something about the pineapple that’s so good 😅 i get regular bacon on it and it goes so well especially with ranch

Etiola:
People think I'm weird because I love my pizza with pineapple and ham. Go figure !

Great minds think Akike
2 years

Double quarter pounder with cheese and bacon, large fries, two apple pies. The pies are deceptively filling!
2 years

I live right down the road from a Wendys...I know that menu like the back of my hand haha...
2 years

Kissasta:
Got a McDonald's just down the street from work and I've started down the path of 1 quarter pounder/big Mac or two cheese burgers with 6 nuggets and a large mocha frappe on the regular. My biggest worry with them is just the massive sodium content lol

Mrchubbs:
Yeah oh well you only live once lol so minus well live it getting to be the biggest you can get 🙃 worry about sodium intake in an after life

I had to reread this several times before I figured out that "minus well" = "might as well" lol
2 years

Bacon double cheeseburger from Sonic with tots and a Coke. I also vary it up with spicy chicken sandwich from Popeyes with either fries or Mac-n-cheese.
2 years

I always get a large double quarter pounder with bacon meal from McDonald’s. I typically get a double whopper meal from Burger King but sometimes I get a triple whopper. From Arby’s I always get a half pound roast beef with a large curly fry and drink.
2 years

My go-to is a superburger combo with cheese and sprite or dr. pepper. The superburger combo is a double patty burger plus fries and drink. Sometimes I'll get more sides, a special lemonade, or shake too.
2 years

Breakfast: McDonald's, 4x McGriddles and Hashbrowns; Burger King, 2 egg/cheese/bacon croissants and hashbrowns and a cinnamon bun.

Lunch/Dinner: McDonald's, 4 McDoubles and a 10 piece nuggets, fries. Sonic, two double cheeseburgers, tots, mozzarella sticks and a pretzel twist. BK, basically same as mcDs but two whoppers and a mozzarella sticks. I usually save Taco Bell for snacks, but if I eat a meal, my go-to is the 12 taco box, cinnamon twists, nachos, and sometimes an extra burrito (I find TB the least filling). If there's a Pizza Hut attached to the Taco Bell I'll usually get a personal pan pizza with breadsticks.
2 years

tol5667:
Breakfast: McDonald's, 4x McGriddles and Hashbrowns; Burger King, 2 egg/cheese/bacon croissants and hashbrowns and a cinnamon bun.

Lunch/Dinner: McDonald's, 4 McDoubles and a 10 piece nuggets, fries. Sonic, two double cheeseburgers, tots, mozzarella sticks and a pretzel twist. BK, basically same as mcDs but two whoppers and a mozzarella sticks. I usually save Taco Bell for snacks, but if I eat a meal, my go-to is the 12 taco box, cinnamon twists, nachos, and sometimes an extra burrito (I find TB the least filling). If there's a Pizza Hut attached to the Taco Bell I'll usually get a personal pan pizza with breadsticks.

I agree Taco Bell is definitely the least filling, i have to get the 12 taco box just for a snack/warm up lol, then I’ll get 2 3 Doritos tacos and 2 cinnamon twists, and an xl soda sometimes i like to get a burrito as well but gotta be in the right mood, i also like the epinadas there and used to get the 5 layer burrito i thknk the most i glt was 5 of those? Lol my ex would be amazed at how i could eat that
Many i guess I’ve always had a big appetite just recently it started working against me and adding weight on to my body.

If i had the choice though I’d definitely want to go to taco time or one of the taco trucks!
2 years

LilFatBunBun:
McDonald’s has been my go-to place for a while. My usual depends on my budget. Most times I would splurge on fries, nuggies, and the cheapest burgers so I can buy a lot. Most of the time it’s been buying a bunch of McChickens and a few Quarter Pounders. And to top it all off, adding my Strawberry milkshake to my order all the time :3

Nice sounds like you got a good appetite I’d love to have someone thet could keep up with me on the amount of food eaten, i think it can turn into a great hangout! Also would be fun to have someone kinda challenging you to see who could eat more and all the different combinations of food there is! Definitely makes for a conversation point with someone who loves food as much as myself smiley
2 years
12345   loading