General

Usual fast food order and what resturant?

Proud2bme:
To be honest, I've totally been dreaming of a large triple baconator combo for days.[/quote]

Only one?
1 year

I'd normally go for either
7-8 triple cheese burgers
2-3 fries
2 choc thick shakes
From McDonald's or
7-8 big kings or xxl
3-4 fries
2coke
1 year

BK-Burger King

2-Whopper sandwiches
1-Large Fries or Onion Rings
Mozzarella cheese sticks
1-Large Shake

White Castle

10-Sliders
1-Large Onion Rings
1-Large Mozzarella cheese sticks
1-Large Shake
1 year

chubbydiva:
BK-Burger King

2-Whopper sandwiches
1-Large Fries or Onion Rings
Mozzarella cheese sticks
1-Large Shake

White Castle

10-Sliders
1-Large Onion Rings
1-Large Mozzarella cheese sticks
1-Large Shake

Mmmm, you're piling it on 😉😍
1 year

Usually I get a double quarter pounder at McDonald's. I'm not really a fry guy so I don't get the meal. But I think I''m going to start doubling or even tripling the order.
1 year

Ky Belly Boy:
Usually I get a double quarter pounder at McDonald's. I'm not really a fry guy so I don't get the meal. But I think I''m going to start doubling or even tripling the order.

Good idea 😉
1 year

Lately I've been getting 2 Whoppers, large fries or chicken fries, and a large vanilla shake.
1 year

Alice Cxx:
I know I'm new to this but is 2 large domino's pizzas and a small chocolate cake decent?

I'd say so. I'm actually amazed you can down all that at your size. I still can't eat an entire large thick crust pizza in one sitting, though I've been able to do if I eat some earlier in the day, and the rest later in the day. Thin crust pizzas are much easier, but that's less volume and mass.

Unless a "large" pizza from Domino's is smaller in the UK than it is in America. But even so, I think that's a pretty good sized order for someone of your current size.

Also moderately jealous, but also gratified that you're embracing this now. College offers an unprecedented opportunity to really get into this, because of the very high degree of scheduling flexibility you have. Alas, I denied myself for years, including college. While not impossible, it's more difficult when you're a bit older and have more demands on your time.
1 year

Alice Cxx:
I know I'm new to this but is 2 large domino's pizzas and a small chocolate cake decent?
Very so long as it isn't being shared or kept for leftovers.
1 year

20 nuggets, 2 apple pies, large strawberry shake & large Oasis. ✌️
1 year
23456   loading