General

Usual fast food order and what resturant?

McDonald's #1 Large Big Mac meal with a diet coke and two apple pies
1 year

Marshmallowgirl:
Go to is always sonic, nuggets, cheeseburger, large fry and chili cheese tots with a large coke to wash it all down.

Where are you finding Sonic? We don't have them in the UK.

Probs McDonalds because you can get a sausage mcmuffin and a coffee easily enough if you have forgotten breakfast.

My favourite for feedings is pizza hut. Love watching someone demolish a family meal.
1 year

There's a dominos that delivers to my house and I've been ordering a small pizza from there almost every day. Getting so fat from that, it's amazing. Can't afford bigger pizzas, though.
1 year

I try to mix it up; as after a while unless cravings are strong, I get tired of McDonald's etc.

KFC (1-2 chicken pot pies, 2 pcs Original Recipe with corn, 2 pcs thigh Extra Crispy).

Popeyes (Mild Chicken Sandwich meal with Cajun Fries Large Coke, 2-3 piece Mild with Cajun Fries Large Iced Tea/Fanta Strawberry)

Wendy's (Baconator Fries, Baconator Combo Large Root Beer, Large Pineapple Mango/Strawberry Lemonade, 4-6pc crispy nuggets (Chili in Late Fall- Winter)).

McDonald's (Big Mac Meal/Bacon 1/4lb Meal Large Coke, Triple Cheeseburger Meal Large Fanta Orange, Strawberry Watermelon Slushie).
1 year

Recently upped my Burger King order: Two quarter pound kings, two small fries, and two sprites, (all for ten bucks), plus an order of mozzarella sticks and a shake.
1 year

Double butter cheeseburger with all the fixin's including bacon, large french fries, root beer, and a 2 scoop caramel cashew sundae. Available at Culvers in Illinois and other Midwest states. Their high calorie, high fat butter burgers are the best in the fast food business. Calorie and fat content from the above meal is off the charts but so good and so fattening.
1 year

Mortal:
There's a dominos that delivers to my house and I've been ordering a small pizza from there almost every day. Getting so fat from that, it's amazing. Can't afford bigger pizzas, though.

Skinnyfatty:
Where do you live? In the U.S., there’s a national deal for medium pizzas and various other sides for $5.99 each when you get 2 or more, and you earn 10 points towards a free pizza on each order over $10. So what I do is try to keep my order as close to $10 as possible by ordering 2 medium pizzas at a time and then letting the points rack up to cash out free pizzas (60 points = 1 free medium pizza).

What pizza place does this?
1 year

Taco Bell. Two Spicy Double Beef Burritos and large Baja blast . In the past before the price was nuts it was Beefy five layers.
1 year

Arby's
1 Turkey gyro meal, large, root beer
1 turkey gyro meal, large sub fries for 8 peice jalapeño poppers, sub drink for large shake.
6peice mozzarella sticks
White cheddar Mac and cheese
Apple fritter.
1 year

Burger king: bacon king + large fries + 8 pc Chicken nugget

MC'D: 20pc chicken nugget + large fries + double quarter pounder w/ cheese

Aside from that I usually try to take advantage of any coupons I can get
1 year
23456   loading