General

Usual fast food order and what resturant?

I don't go out to fast food restaurants very often. But when I go to Wendy's, I get two classic triples with cheese. When I go to McDonald's, I get two double quarter pounders with cheese and a large chocolate shake. Taco bell, I get the twelve pack of soft taco's and two burritos. Can't eat just one!😁
2 years

I've ordered 10 triple cheese burgers a couple of times from McDonald's, 40.00 euros is my limit
1 year

Go to is always sonic, nuggets, cheeseburger, large fry and chili cheese tots with a large coke to wash it all down.
1 year

Go to is always sonic, nuggets, cheeseburger, large fry and chili cheese tots with a large coke to wash it all down.
1 year

At Burger King, two Big Kings, 8 mozzarella sticks, a large Coke, and a chocolate Oreo shake. If they were cheaper, I'd eat the Bacon Kings (more than 1300 calories!)
Taco Bell, the deluxe box and maybe another couple burritos.
Wendy's, a large Dave's Triple Combo, and a large Frosty.
1 year

A few faves here…the bacon double cheeseburger at Sonic…the spicy chicken sandwich at Popeyes….the Baconator at Wendy’s…the pepper Jack double at Backyard Burgers…a few others.
1 year

Two double cheeseburgers, two Mcchickens, large blue power aid. McDonald’s
Two bean & cheese burritos, two cheese quesadillas, extra jalapeño sauce, large Bajá zero. Taco Bell
Taquerias, a lot
1 year

From McDonalds:
4 McDoubles
2 Spicy Chicken Sandwiches
20pc Nuggets
Large Fries
Large Coke

From Taco Bell:
4 Chipotle Chicken Wraps
2 Beefy Five Layer Burritos
2 Chicken Quesadillas
Large Pepsi

From Taco Bell (alternative choices):
12-pack Soft Tacos
Large Pepsi
1 year

OhHey:
Wendys baconator or chicken sandwich, baconator fries, frosty...maybe some nuggets

I got into the habit of getting the triple baconator when I was doing low carb and leave the bread and fries... I'm obviously not leaving anything behind now. lol To be honest, I've totally been dreaming of a large triple baconator combo for days.
1 year

From McDonalds/
2 quarter pounders with cheese
2 regular cheeseburgers
1 large fry
1 choc shake

Plus all the other snacks I’ve eating today.
1 year
12345   loading