General

Usual fast food order and what resturant?

Depends on what I'm in the mood for, though at the very least, it's typically the largest combo offered.

Jimmy John's - Two sandwiches, either "The Pepe" (Provolone and Ham) and/or "The Veggie" (Double Provolone and Avocado Paste), with extra cheese and extra mayonnaise. Still struggle finishing both in a single sitting in a reasonable amount of time, but not far now. Two sandwiches are the equivalent to a "Giant" sub. I feel like soon, I should be able to eat an entire giant sub in a single sitting.

Raising Cane's - The 6 strip / "Caniac" combo without slaw and extra toast, and a large soda without ice.

McDonald's - Not really a big fan of McDonald's, but if I'm in a weird mood for their Sweet & Sour Sauce, or it's after a trip to the bar and I need a snack, it's hard to beat the 20 piece nuggets.

Jack-In-The-Box - Two "Buttery Jack" burgers, each with an extra beef patty to make it a double. Would usually make one of them a large size combo too.

Whataburger - I feel like the quality as declined somewhat, but it's one of the few options that are 24/7. Triple Whataburger with added ketchup, mayonnaise, and bacon, in a large size combo.
1 year

where I was once okay with a meal combo or whatever I now need two of it WITH a few dollar menu items, and a shake!

Like on Saturday I ordered from McDonalds I got two double quarter pounders, 2 McDoubles Fries and a shake for lunch. But then for dinner got 2 baconators, a Dave’s jr and a frosty
1 year

ILuvChubbyChix:
Depends on what I'm in the mood for, though at the very least, it's typically the largest combo offered.

Jimmy John's - Two sandwiches, either "The Pepe" (Provolone and Ham) and/or "The Veggie" (Double Provolone and Avocado Paste), with extra cheese and extra mayonnaise. Still struggle finishing both in a single sitting in a reasonable amount of time, but not far now. Two sandwiches are the equivalent to a "Giant" sub. I feel like soon, I should be able to eat an entire giant sub in a single sitting.

Raising Cane's - The 6 strip / "Caniac" combo without slaw and extra toast, and a large soda without ice.

McDonald's - Not really a big fan of McDonald's, but if I'm in a weird mood for their Sweet & Sour Sauce, or it's after a trip to the bar and I need a snack, it's hard to beat the 20 piece nuggets.

Jack-In-The-Box - Two "Buttery Jack" burgers, each with an extra beef patty to make it a double. Would usually make one of them a large size combo too.

Whataburger - I feel like the quality as declined somewhat, but it's one of the few options that are 24/7. Triple Whataburger with added ketchup, mayonnaise, and bacon, in a large size combo.

have you had the newer quarter pounder hamburger patties? Soooooo good.
1 year

Gotta say ive been craving tacobell for a bit now typically i get the chicken powerbowl,no blackbeans,no cheese,extra chicken and rice, 2 chicken chalupas add rice and pickled jalapenos,chicken qasurito no beans no cheese extra meat and rice add potatos and jalapenos, 4 potato soft tacos,2 chicken chipotle rollups, and a sprite no ice and then a icee of some sort. Typically i finish it all in a day eating iver half id say each sitting.
1 year

I don't really have a regular order, but lately I can't pass an Arby's without picking up an order of jalapeno poppers with bronco berry sauce and an orange cream milkshake.
1 year
23456   loading