Fat experiences

Young and fat

To be honest, there's no reason you can't have a good balance. You should feel good in your body. Properly exerting yourself to stay mobile and keep your muscles in use is always good in general not necessarily just to lose weight.
Being big in any sense also doesn't need to automatically mean unhealthy. If anything, even if you gain, lose, or maintain your weight, it may help to eat more balanced to just help to feel better.
But those are just random suggestion ramblings from a rando. No matter what, definitely do what you prefer to. Whether that be losing a little just to stay under 300lbs, continuing to gain, looking into other options, and/or etc. It's always a lot to deal with especially when it comes to health both physically and mentally.
2 years

Young and fat

i think it depend if u like to be active or not... i love lazyness for exemple!
2 years

Young and fat

You've always been a fattie. Frankly, nothing will change in the eyes of the people that know and accept you. When you hit 400, everybody will accept it as what was honestly naturally expected to happen. Almost all adults gain weight with age.

You may have felt just slightly chubby at 225. But trust me, most of society was secretly judging you as a lazy fat *ss even back then. Take from that what you wish.
2 years

Young and fat

When I was about 9 I weighed about 14st, but I didn't think about weight, and it came handy when I joined the rugby team, some other kids made comments, but I didn't give a shit. I was happy then and now. I ate loads then as much as I could, permanently hungry.
2 years

Young and fat

When I was about 9 I weighed about 14st, but I didn't think about weight, and it came handy when I joined the rugby team, some other kids made comments, but I didn't give a shit. I was happy then and now. I ate loads then as much as I could, permanently hungry.
2 years

Young and fat

gettin2fat:
When I was 18, I was 260lbs, my heaviest weight at the time. I was told by my doctor that I needed to lose 100 pounds. So I lost 35, I started feeling more energetic, but I didn’t feel like myself. By 19 I was 225, I was sad and chubby. I had also gotten my license at about that time, so I started bingeing. I started filling my face with every fast food place I could drive to. My days from 9-5 while others were working consisted of me driving to two different McDonald’s, a Harvey’s and a Burger King. I would eat breakfast lunch and first dinner, while my parents thought I was working. I gained a lot quickly, 60lbs to be exact. In one year it’s really noticeable. Especially because of how big my belly has gotten. Now at 20 I’m 8 pounds away from 300lbs contemplating life.
Im so out of shape, I jiggle with every move, floors creak when I walk over them, I’m out of breath after putting on pants, I’m really wide, my stomach is full of lard and hangs.
I’ve told myself from the beginning if I ever let myself get to 300lbs I’d just give up on ever losing again and just let the fat fetish world become my life and just die a really big fatty who overate due to gluttony. But if I didn’t get to 300lbs I still had a chance to lose and be healthy and fit.
So I’m hesitant to get to 300lbs. Im still only 20, and if I let myself go more now I’ll surely be 600lbs by 23.

it might be worth asking yourself this: do you really enjoy being fat and enjoy overeating because it makes you fatter? or do you not like being fat that much but binge for other reasons and are just resigning yourself to being fat?

yes, society as a whole still has a ways to go when it comes to accepting fat people, but no matter what size you are there will always be people that love and appreciate you for you. so if deep down you love being fat and love the idea of getting even fatter then go for it. enjoy yourself and embrace what makes you happy. but if you aren't feeling that happy about being fat it might be worth taking a little time to ask yourself why.

maybe try writing yourself a pros and cons list? and if you're feeling like you're mentally and/or emotionally not 100% it's important to look after that first. i hope whatever you decide it's for the best.
2 years

Young and fat

gettinglarger:

Holy shit dude in only 15 st ish now if I'm correct with my maths that's mad af
2 years