Fat experiences

Going fit to fat

I was somewhat athletic and fit... mountain biking, running, power lifting. After years of that and dieting I got tired of it and let myself start gaining. I gained about 35-40 lbs, not a lot by gainer standards but I’m 5’6”. I went from about 200-210 to 245.

Anyway, people can think what they want. You don’t need to explain if you do or don’t lose weight. I’ve seen guys at the gym over the years who never lost any weight. They just kept plugging along, working out pretty hard.
2 years

Going fit to fat

JamesRoy12345:
IEveryone at my gym thinks I am just bulking and in going to cut eventually.

You just described me. smiley
2 years

Going fit to fat

I retired from the military reserves in 2013. I had to stay in shape for twenty five years, the last ten or so were increasingly difficult to keep weight off. When I retired I started to gain deliberately and I have enjoyed the gain, more than I could have imagined.

I'm up to 230 lbs. from 206 lbs. I know, not a huge gain, but I have a 48" waist, bubble butt and thick thighs, life is good.
2 years

Going fit to fat

I started off around 120, and am currently over 250. I used to be highly active and even did gymnastics, did long hikes, runs etc.
Now I look at a hill I need to walk up, or a long flight of stairs, and feel dread. But I love it! I'm basically an entirely different person now.
2 years

Going fit to fat

thats how i went was an athlete, then after a nasty breakup went from fit to well fat
2 years

Going fit to fat

mmiilk:i can't even figure out my bra size i am, i dont fit in a DD i never knew sizes bigger lol

You should have a look at reddit.com/r/abrathatfits. They have a very good calculator that help you find your size, and if not, they are very helpful to people posting looking for help. Warning: many people find themselves shocked as to their actual size, but I promise you'll be much more comfortable when you find it!
2 years

Going fit to fat

I used to be a top athlete (small scale) and had a supper skinny body but I always felt like something was missing and I wasn't happy. then I had an broke my ankle and could sport for a year. in that year I gained a bit and felt better and more complete. so I went from a fit feeder to a chubby feeder/ mutual gainer. and I have never regretted it. although society can be toxic with there fat phobia the most important thing is accepting and loving yourself. so if you like your gain or want to gain even more please do it don't let society keep you from being happy and complete
1 year