General

Stand or sit?

I find it disrespectful and disgusting that guys still stand up to pee like it's a tree in the woods...

Try this- tape a couple pieces of construction paper to any walls around the toilet, up to 3 feet away, and lay a couple sheets around the toilet.
Go ahead and take a piss standing up, and you will see just how much splashes out of the toilet in just one shot, I would hope every guy that still stands at a toilet to piss would try this.
Then think about who has to actually clean around that toilet, or if noone ever does, that will explain why it smells like piss so bad all the time.

And Get a Bidet for those hard to reach places, or a shower head on a hose works too... Cleaner by far than smearing shit around your ass with dead trees.

You would be quite happy to not have to buy as much TP, so shortages would be laughable.

80% of the world uses the bidet, but the companies that produce "bathroom tissue" have done everything they can to keep you buying roll after dozen rolls every month.
And think about it, can you TRUELY get yourself clean after you drop a big ol' fudge dragon? Nope.

Anyway, the point of the topic is I'd love to hear from any guys on here as to why they think they have a need or reason to stand up at the toilet to take a whiz..
2 years

Stand or sit?

Yep. Toilet culture is weird. As a guy, I always sit to pee when not using a urinal. Aside from being a much more sanitary position, it also provides a brief moment of relaxing downtime.

Bidets should be mandatory.
2 years

Stand or sit?

Santiago:
What is a bidet?

letmegooglethat.com/
2 years

Stand or sit?

Santiago:
What is a bidet?

CuriousAmy13:
letmegooglethat.com/

LOL
2 years

Stand or sit?

I love it when people make pronouncements on what should be required. Especially if they’re not going to foot the bill. I doubt that my landlord is going to foot the bill for a bidet. I certainly can’t afford to have one installed. As for standing v. sitting to pee, unless I’m at a urinal I sit. As a previous person said, it’s a bit of relaxing downtime.
2 years

Stand or sit?

When I was married I complained about his "splashing"all over the place.
Its so gross to feel a wet spot with bare feet.
Had his Mom and Dad over once and his Mom gave him hell over it after she saw wet spots and made him go clean it up. Yay Mom !!
2 years

Stand or sit?

I sit down to pee but most people I know seem to think it's weird
2 years

Stand or sit?

when you get fat enough, peeing standing is just too difficult and too risky, so obesity is a great incentive to pee sitting. smiley no one wants to pee on their shoes, lol!
2 years

Stand or sit?

hellothere19:
I sit down to pee but most people I know seem to think it's weird

Its not weird at all just a preference.
2 years