General

Fat people float?

I heard this on a podcast and just wanted to see if it is true, that fat people float without much of an effort to stay a float. In your experience, is this true?
2 years

Fat people float?

I learned to float as a kid so I doubt body size makes any difference.
I could float at 115 lbs and 350 lbs.
2 years

Fat people float?

Fat is less dense than water and therefore someone with higher percentage body fat will be more buoyant.
2 years

Fat people float?

I gained over 100lbs without going swimming once, and once I finally did it was such a strange feeling. Swimming was actually easier than before despite being heavier.

My belly and butt kept me floating without effort. smiley
2 years

Fat people float?

CuriousAmy13:
I heard this on a podcast and just wanted to see if it is true, that fat people float without much of an effort to stay a float. In your experience, is this true?

Yes, this is true.
2 years

Fat people float?

SmokingSquish:
When in need of floatation device, just grab your closest fatty, lmao. πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜†

My wife has been my personal flotation device for years! I seem to sink no matter what but she floats naturally.
2 years

Fat people float?

I noticed quite a change this year compared to last. I used to have difficulty staying afloat but this year it was much easier, makes staying in the deep end much easier than it used to be.
2 years

Fat people float?

Blubber belly:
Yes, I've enjoyed lazily floating around in our pool. My big belly is an awesome flotation device!

Awww its nice😊
2 years

Fat people float?

Blubber belly:
Yes, I've enjoyed lazily floating around in our pool. My big belly is an awesome flotation device!

feedermax:
Awww its nice😊

Blubber belly:
Yes. I enjoy just lazily floating around the pool.

Its the best.floating in the pool just enjoy the water and maybe an smoothy!πŸ˜‰
2 years

Fat people float?

Blubber belly:

feedermax:
Awww its nice😊

Blubber belly:
Yes. I enjoy just lazily floating around the pool.

feedermax:
Its the best.floating in the pool just enjoy the water and maybe an smoothy!πŸ˜‰

Blubber belly:
Mmmmm...love smoothies!

Hahaha who doesn't.and ur favorite one?!
2 years
1234   loading