Fat people float?

if not no problem, Iยดm just nosy
2 years

Fat people float?

querty992000:
from what city are you?

Blubber belly:
I live in a town called Douglas in MA.

Holy moly, ive actually been there. I had to pick something up from Iron Gate Antiques one time, small world.
2 years

Fat people float?

Blubber belly:
Yes, I've enjoyed lazily floating around in our pool. My big belly is an awesome flotation device!

feedermax:
Awww its nice๐Ÿ˜Š

Blubber belly:
Yes. I enjoy just lazily floating around the pool.

feedermax:
Its the best.floating in the pool just enjoy the water and maybe an smoothy!๐Ÿ˜‰

Blubber belly:
Mmmmm...love smoothies!

feedermax:
Hahaha who doesn't.and ur favorite one?!

Blubber belly:
Pineapple

feedermax:
Wow mine is banana mixed with strawberry. By the way pineapple is so good.๐Ÿ˜„

Blubber belly:
Mmmm.. sounds delicious! Now I'm craving one..lol

Awww, i hope u got one today.๐Ÿ˜‰
2 years

Fat people float?

querty992000:
you will post sometime a pic from your curves here?

Blubber belly:
Yes.

Hurray
2 years

Fat people float?

this thread has reminded me how much i miss lesuirely swimming. i need to get myself to a pool this summer.

but first i need a swimsuit that actually fits. my old one definitly won't be able to cope with my current body. ๐Ÿ˜†
2 years

Fat people float?

I float very well, although I once blew out a cheap $3 pool raft with my then-370 pound body.
9 months

Fat people float?

A year ago,
CuriousAmy13 wrote:
I heard this on a podcast and just wanted to see if it is true, that fat people float without much of an effort to stay a float. In your experience, is this true?

Definitely.

A little over a week ago, i was in the pool at a BBW Bash with lots of fat people (mostly women). My Love demonstrated how readily and easily she floats, whereas i sink almost like a stone. We were also part of a cuddle ring of about 8 people (some came, some left). One BBW had great difficulty keeping her lower half down under water like the rest of usโ€”her buoyancy kept flipping her up horizontally.
9 months

Fat people float?

Fat (oil) floats on water.
9 months

Fat people float?

Weetabix:
Fat (oil) floats on water.

It's true. Fat is less dense than water, so it floats. And the more fat you have, the less dense you are. So you can be 200 lbs heavier than someone else but have an easier time floating.
9 months

Fat people float?

Fat people also float very easily in salt water due to dissolved solutes. It is quite pleasant to lie in the ocean buffeted by tiny waves. Remember the sunscreen!
9 months
1234   loading