Fat experiences

Showing someone how big your belly really is

I have had a tshirt roll up in public and that let everybody in the mall see most of my belly.
When I first started getting a muffin top I would wear crop tops and let the world see it.
2 years

Ditzy:
I have had a tshirt roll up in public and that let everybody in the mall see most of my belly.
When I first started getting a muffin top I would wear crop tops and let the world see it.

I used to wear long compression shirts to contain how the fat moved on my chest but as my belly started to hang; I would just stuff it in my pants to cover the hang because I was self conscious about it.
2 years

I hear ya Juan.
Once I got a lot fatter I would try to hide mine a bit with longer tops so I get the self conscious thing.
2 years

Ditzy:
I hear ya Juan.
Once I got a lot fatter I would try to hide mine a bit with longer tops so I get the self conscious thing.

What's crazy is that we actually think that people are actually paying attention to us so much that they are snickering at me because my moobs jiggles as I walk but the truth is no one actually cares and that is where my confidence comes from now because my self-consciousness was all in my head and my weight gain exploded.
2 years

I agree most people are to wrapped up in their world to pay attention to people around them.
I find the people that do notice are fat themselves.
2 years

Ditzy:
I agree most people are to wrapped up in their world to pay attention to people around them.
I find the people that do notice are fat themselves.

Say that again for the people in the back. The only people that snicker and laugh at me are just as fat as I am. I haven't been teased since I left high school and that was over thirty years ago. Once you become an adult, people have way too much going on with every day life to care how many pieces a cake that I can eat at one sitting. 🤣🤣🤣🤣
2 years

I have had way more people compliment an outfit than I have on than tell me I look terrible because I am too fat.
The main thing is have respect for yourself and dress as nicely as you can.
Think about what you are wearing is what I mean.
Just because you may be very large doesn't mean you can't dress properly and look decent.
2 years

Ditzy:
I have had way more people compliment an outfit than I have on than tell me I look terrible because I am too fat.
The main thing is have respect for yourself and dress as nicely as you can.
Think about what you are wearing is what I mean.
Just because you may be very large doesn't mean you can't dress properly and look decent.

I agree wholeheartedly. And that is the space in which we grow past being egocentric to being situationally aware and emotionally mature. I have gotten more compliments than snickers
2 years

I love to display my belly on cam with other fatties, especially as I chug BoostVHC and fill it with calories.
2 years

Haven’t made it to the beach or pool in quite a while, but the other half and I would enjoy letting our 500+ pounds hang out proudly :-)
2 years
123   loading